League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   I used to enjoy this game, but now I LEAVE EVERY GAME-- GO BACK TO SCHOOL KIDS!! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2490759)

Wordbrah 08-18-2012 07:33 PM

I used to enjoy this game, but now I LEAVE EVERY GAME-- GO BACK TO SCHOOL KIDS!!

It used to be a fun game to play, people were competitive-- wanted to learn, wanted to play together and have fun. Now summertime.. Here comes all the whiny ass children and for the past 3 months I will be playing impressively, not bragging or doing anything to deserve taunting.. I was jungling nunu and a 9-6 veigar says WOW 20 mins in and a 5-0 nunu what a noob. I tried not to strike conversation back with him other than "Please dont troll your own team man I'm playing good and your going to cost the game if you continue." Child retorts with "please dont suck" ... okay im 5-0 obviously im not the problem here I have been ganking all lanes we were winning 20-17 and hes the only one complaining because he is clearly a young child out of school for summer. I refuse to play with people like this, and you can ban me permenantly I dont really give a ****t anymore because all this game does is make me angry. I want to play a competitive game and you always put me on a team with a whiny little ****t and im ****king sick of it. Raise the bar of competitive play and set age standards, this has gone far enough. You should have to be 21 years of age and up to compete in this ranked. Please fix your game and your quality of players. It has become a bunch of flaming children.

ferfy 08-18-2012 07:35 PM

Yeah I understand where you're coming from, I guess just ignore kids. I've only dealt with a situation like that once, but I just ignored it. I'd suggest doing the same =/

SpartanFanDMD 08-18-2012 07:40 PM

I know that exact feeling. I hate having people in the game who just act stupidly and talk nonsense. Its annoying and is making me hate a game that I used to enjoy a lot, win or lose. But now it is more people who just try to troll talk in chat and act stupidly which always results in a loss and frankly it pisses me off.

blazuh 08-18-2012 08:46 PM

1. If there was a way to implement 21+ Riot would lose a huge portion of their playerbase.
2. If you want competitive play, then go play with some friends.
3. Why the hell do you make a thread like this every other day

Wordbrah 08-18-2012 09:54 PM

Ive got it.. the only way to enjoy this game is to mute all 9 other people at start of the game

Sizmic 08-18-2012 10:04 PM

or mute them as they start **** up.

Shawnnoob 08-18-2012 10:07 PM

Get's annoyed by whinny kids.

Goes on forums complaining and being a whinny kid.

Wordbrah 08-18-2012 10:27 PM

HAHAHA I GOT SOMETHING FOR U RIOT NOW I TROLL AND LEAVE GaME CONSTANTLY

Wordbrah 08-18-2012 10:28 PM

Nonstop ****k this they waent to troll im gone be worst troll ever

Wordbrah 08-18-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazuh (Hozzászólás 28399175)
1. If there was a way to implement 21+ Riot would lose a huge portion of their playerbase.
2. If you want competitive play, then go play with some friends.
3. Why the hell do you make a thread like this every other day

Its worth it to lose kids like you who play this game to talk tough over the internet.