League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Lore Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   [RP] the threat of ryze! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=249063)

ipleadthefif208 09-14-2010 05:03 PM

[RP] the threat of ryze!

summoners we have become complacent in thinking that some champs are good and never would do harm. beware the two faced enemy, he is more dangerous than the obvious one. Ryze is a powerful mage able to use his abilities in quickly together (with relative ease). he can easily destroy champions with the right items. imagine this scenerio: Ryzes goes to the armory and picks up a zhonyas ring, sorcer shoes, few arc staff, and a ryalis staff. if this were to happen he could destroy armies. i dont believe there is any force that exist to stop such a power. Yet he is given free reign to go were he wishes. Be warned my fellow summoners.

Masonry 09-14-2010 05:11 PM

Fear not for as long as the stockpiles of Merc Treds, Banshee's Veils, and Forces of Nature remain safe there is little to fear from Ryze.

ipleadthefif208 09-14-2010 05:13 PM

but what precautions do we take. ryze could easily dispatch a few guards. and we don't know the extent of his power surely that scroll has more than what he uses on the fields of justice.

Masonry 09-14-2010 05:54 PM

Calm thy self you forget that Ryze himself is subject to the restrictions and regulations set in place by the league. For it he brakes those rules that are the very foundation of the Institute of war, to raise his hand against the league. The League of Legends has more at its dispoal than just a few guards. In times of need many of the Champions can be summoned to aid in stopping Ryze's or anyone's rebelion. For just a few weeks ago I believe a new fellow entered the league and he is paticulary resistant to magice. What was his name again Gelio Gecko... Ah I remember Galio.

Die Nacht 09-14-2010 06:14 PM

Not even that, fellow Summoner. Remember that Ryze is can only see with his eyes. Any champion that can't be seen can take advantage of this. For example last week, I saw a match between Akali and Ryze. Poor Ryze couldn't land a hit.

If however, Ryze is able to learn to see with more than just his eyes, then he can be very dangerous.

ipleadthefif208 09-15-2010 02:37 AM

You are right and i have forgot many facts.

Dangan 09-15-2010 06:24 AM

Now now my fellow summoners! Be reasonable! Has Ryze ever indicated that he means harm to the League. He simply has a different idea on the ways of magic and its tradition. While I do agree that we must keep a close eye on certain champions who can pose a serious threat to the League and Valoran. But I do not believe that we have to concern ourselves with him.

Summoner Dangan de Bruges

Irongrinder 09-15-2010 12:49 PM

Summoner Irongrinder heeds the call, yet does not feel the need to deem Ryze his enemy. The Rogue Mage is here to learn of spells and to protect the scroll strapped to his back. Unless he interferes with my plans, I shall not wage war with him.

Navex575 09-15-2010 12:53 PM

lol...nuff said

ipleadthefif208 09-15-2010 04:35 PM

But the whole reason i bring this up, summoner Dangon, is that us summomners are laxed in our thoughts about champions. We think of these champions and say they seem nice but that does not mean they are.