League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   New Player Forum (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Highest Damage Champion New player (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2489874)

JakalTama 08-18-2012 01:32 PM

Highest Damage Champion New player

In all games I just like Damage, I don't care how squishy they are, I like killing other players. I prefer melee over range, but i'll use either. As for the type of damage I don't care it can be any type. Single Target damage would be better as I'd prefer to take one person at a time, I prefer to be a solo character, but I can work with teams too if need be. The only real requirement, is I don't use female gender characters.

So as for the breakdown

1)Damage: High-Very High
2)Survaviability: Low-Very High
3) Type of Damage: Doesn't matter
4) Teamwork: Solo preferably
5) Single Target Damage
6) Prefer Melee over Range
7) Male Characters only.

Roy Manada 08-18-2012 01:38 PM

Every champion has high damage if done correctly. If you want to damage single targets, I suggest Garen, or Pantheon. Garen has high durability as a tanky damage character with the Fratmog tactic. Pantheon's durability is a little smaller, but can dish out more damage. Also, they're usually solo top.

Panzerfaust 08-18-2012 01:59 PM

I don't think there's any champion in this game that doesn't require teamwork, so do you mind restating what you actually mean by that?

JakalTama 08-18-2012 02:07 PM

Means that i'd prefer to solo till end game.

JakalTama 08-18-2012 02:08 PM

I will do team fights but naturally I'd prefer soloing at the start till end game.

sebsauve34 08-18-2012 02:15 PM

Leblanc, but she is ranged.

x53k5hun8x 08-18-2012 02:17 PM

if you dont care about survivability then tryndamere is your best bet. kid face rolls everyone late game and his ultimate keeps him from dying for five seconds. but from how you talk about how you play sounds like you're going to feed for a long time no matter which champ you play. you can't play this game for yourself. if you want to win help the team. every time you get a player or two in a group who is worried solely about themselves the team loses **** near every time. maybe league isn't for you.

Panzerfaust 08-18-2012 02:17 PM

Solo mid champions: you gank bot/top (teamwork) or your jungler ganks for you (teamwork), you also counter jungle if you get the chance (teamwork).

Solo top champions: you stay alone at top a lot, but you get a lot of your kills when your jungle ganks (teamwork), and you need to pay attention to other lanes/dragon/etc (teamwork).

Jungle: You gank other lanes for allies (teamwork), help with dragon (teamwork)...

Unless I'm missing something...

Trying to solo a team game is a bad habit to get into (it doesn't work).

Fs Son0fSilas 08-18-2012 02:23 PM

Out of curiousity, can I ask why you don't want to play female champions?

Also, accept the summoner code to post like everyone else (non-grayed out text)

Dance Like JLO 08-18-2012 02:24 PM

lol, why don't you play female gender champions?