League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Help For An Agressive Player. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2483920)

Gurhal 08-16-2012 05:38 PM

Help For An Agressive Player.

Hello everyone!

I've been playing LoL for, idk, one week or two now... And, as in most games, I surely enjoy a very (almost extremely and border-line inconsequent) agressive gameplay, but soon came to realize that, in League of Legends, dying a lot is worse then never killing anyone.

So, I started searching for good champions for my playstyle. I found Warwick, and love him, although I'm not patient enough to creep in the jungle. Then I tried Tryndamere, and he is currently my main, although hi is very frail in early-game and, even when I get a lot of kills, I ALWAYS die and feed a lot. (My max kills to this day was a 21/12).

I'm thinking about buying Darius as soon as I farm enough IP, since he seems to fit my playstyle... But I don't really know.

Can you guys please give me some advice? Not only to avoid dying, but in the "wich champion I should try now?" question.

Thank you very much.

EDIT:

I keep dying even though I realized that I must play in a more defensive manner.

I have considered, for my new champion, Vladmir, Swain and Darius. What do you guys think? Any suggestion wil be greatly appreciated.

Glyphic21 08-16-2012 05:51 PM

I frequent Xin Zhao and it's easy to get 10+/<5/XX a game with him. I believe he is classified as a "Bruiser" and all you need is a little attack speed/dmg/life leach and away you go. That or Riven...I'm not sure how well she sustains, but she's next on my list. Hope this helps. :D

AdNauseum 08-16-2012 07:44 PM

Ezreal, his combo in lane is amazing if you're any good with skill shots.

Xesante 08-16-2012 08:05 PM

Darius favors your aggressive gameplay extremely. He can be somewhat unforgiving however, as he has no escape mechanism, so if you get caught in a bad situation you're kind of screwed. However being aggressive with him can pretty much guarantee you a kill. Tryndamere is more or less the same, A lot of being an aggressive player that plays well and dies little comes with experience, which provides you knowledge of when you're going into a winnable fight or not.

Ur little sister 08-17-2012 02:52 AM

Leblanc.

She's a pure-sang assassin. She gets kills easily and snowballs off of them quite well. The advantages she has over other assassins:
- Talon's laning phase is more exploitable. He also has less escaping power
- Katarina is currently broken. She performs amazingly in low level play, but I'm convinced that it's very easy to completely shut her down with good positioning. She also just got reworked, so we have to see how she'll turn out.
- Akali needs runes more than any of these guys. And she needs a specific runepage for herself only.
- Kassadin gets banned almost every draft pick game. He also has less direct burst than Leblanc, which might be a bit less fun for newer players.

If you don't like her, you can look into any of the other champions I mentioned here too though. Pantheon and Talon look like the next best thing for you.

Now I would like to add and state that getting kills and agression in general is something you have to learn. There are a lot of factors that can influence whether or not it's a good idea to go full ****** on somebody. Basically you have to have the experience to realize which factors play and what's going to happen.

This guide right here is one that most agrees with how I think she should be played: http://www.lolpro.com/guides/leblanc...guide-mid-lane
She has the same weaknesses as all assassins, and personally I consider her the prime example of an assassin. (Together with Akali, but like I said you'd need A LOT of specific Akali stuff, and Akali would also be a lot worse without runes than Leblanc would be.)

Gurhal 08-17-2012 10:25 PM

Sorry it took me so long to answer, guys!

I'll take in consideration yours suggestions for champions, although I'm very Darius-inclined right now, probably because I don't do really well with rangeds or the frail-assassin-prey-and-kill kind of character.

About experience, it's almost fun to think of that - today I played... amazingly. I'm almost all my games. Okay, I died, but not much, and I ****ing scored my first triple-kill and my first ace. And it feels awesome, btw.

Are you guys blessing me with forum-energies or some creep stuff like that? lol.

Thanks again for the information, and, if you have any suggestions or tips, just keep them coming.

Big and bearly hugs for yall.

Gurhal 08-17-2012 10:26 PM

Sorry to double-post. Just posting so I can see the summoner-code again.

Etherimp 08-17-2012 10:30 PM

Don't waste your IP on champions ... and especially not Darius.

Save your IP for runes.

You cannot be that aggressive with Darius because he has no real escape... Once you commit to a fight, you either kill or die.

Try Garen, Katarina, Kassadin, Le'Blanc, Or Akali.

Gurhal 08-18-2012 02:09 PM

But if I don't spend my IP on champions, how am I supposed to buy them, since I'm not american and I don't know an international credit card..?

Etherimp 08-18-2012 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gurhal (Hozzászólás 28389192)
But if I don't spend my IP on champions, how am I supposed to buy them, since I'm not american and I don't know an international credit card..?

Paypal? And.. Free champs? Just get the 450 champs until you hit 20-30 and can get all the runes you need.