League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Annie/Leona Bot = QQ (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2478465)

Pawstruck 08-15-2012 08:07 AM

Annie/Leona Bot = QQ

Hey guys,

A friend and myself have been trying Annie/Leona bot lane on TT with a bit of success and I wanted to see what the general public thought about it. We're currently 6-1 with this comp, having lost to a Sivir/Diana lane (-____________-) once. (Not sure if that was due to Diana's unstoppable-ness or Sivir's spellshield).

As you can imagine, it's Stuntopia down there. Level 1 is scary enough because of Annie's super-Q and AA range, and from level 2 on is basically free kills whenever Annie has a stun up. Once Tibbers comes up, there is just no hope for them. In teamfights, while Leona's damage is limited, she has enough CC for Annie to get her full combo off without much risk; if you don't think that's a big deal, it pretty much guarantees the death of one person and the severe weakening of another 1 or 2 (depending on how many ppl Tibbs hits).

What do you guys think of this? I realize Annie and Leona are considered kind of weak on TT, and was wondering if you think anybody could do the job better. Also, what kind of potential does actually doing a duo bot lane have against a team with a jungler? We've fought a couple ourselves and annihilated because their bot got literally no farm and died like twice.

Thoughts?

Pawstruck 08-15-2012 08:51 AM

Bump. Love me please? /smears lipstick on self

Koldheartedjsp 08-15-2012 08:51 AM

no jungler or 2 top lane

it would most certainlly fail when you faced better teams

If the jungler was smart and the bot laner was a good 2v1'er, you'd lose out on all buffs, the first (very early) dragon, and top lane getting murdered.

Epiras 08-15-2012 02:14 PM

I am this friend.

I build Leona tanky ofcourse, but I typically go ninja tabi, hexdrinker, HoG, wits end, Randuins.... at this point, they have already surrendered.

The goal is for annie to use her stun, me to successfully E them and follow up with an AA then Q... with my W, I can just tank most of what they throw at me without being pushed out of lane.

We have faced 2 junglers and we destroyed them... Leona can also gank to pretty well either by flashing over the wall into the brush or just a typical gank leading with her E.

Maybe this will not work if we were to fight 1600-1800 elo TT players, but it seems most people just don't know how to shut it down... I don't really know how to shut it down :P

Axil 08-15-2012 02:25 PM

Hmm.
Dodge leona e and then nothing happens..

Epiras 08-15-2012 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LixaLollipop (Hozzászólás 28283773)
Hmm.

You can't dodge them all, Spider-man.

Pawstruck 08-15-2012 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LixaLollipop (Hozzászólás 28283773)
Hmm.

You can't dodge an E when there's a fireball stunning your face.

Also, Tibbers.

Axil 08-15-2012 03:22 PM

ok I'm playing urgot and farming with q.. now what?
alsoyes you can dodge them all and annies not gonna be able to get close unless she flashes

Garroth 08-15-2012 03:26 PM

I like the comp. My friends and I have been running a similar idea with Volibear/Nunu bot - try flashing away from Voli with ghost and Nunu's speed buff if you get hit ith a snow ball. We won like 7 straight then we just started getting out played by teams that did what koldheart already suggested and out level'd us and we were helpless. It can still work and is a ton of fun but def gets more difficult and if they end up getting first blood its a long 15 minutes lol.

Although when u dominate its always funny to hear them complain about your "cheap comp"

Pawstruck 08-15-2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garroth (Hozzászólás 28286074)
I like the comp. My friends and I have been running a similar idea with Volibear/Nunu bot - try flashing away from Voli with ghost and Nunu's speed buff if you get hit ith a snow ball. We won like 7 straight then we just started getting out played by teams that did what koldheart already suggested and out level'd us and we were helpless. It can still work and is a ton of fun but def gets more difficult and if they end up getting first blood its a long 15 minutes lol.

Although when u dominate its always funny to hear them complain about your "cheap comp"

I can see this comp being crazy. Only problem is Nunu's damage is so packed into Absolute Zero if they are good at interrupting your teamfights are screwed.

Thing is about skill shots: It's part- enemy, part-user skill. If you know how to predict movement well, you land it...