League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   elo hell is terrible, should be biggest priority. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=247048)

Telih 09-13-2010 05:31 AM

elo hell is terrible, should be biggest priority.

solution for this being...............stop putting new champs and free champs in ranked games! by doing this, you force people to have atleast 14 champions, which means they have played for a bit.. and know how to play the freaking game... it also means they wont be first time ashe or whatever....

really tired of this, solo q is the worst feature in the game, why am i, someone who has played over 1k games, matched with people who have played 1 ranked/140 normal games? the answer is simple, because when i get matched, i get matched with people that barely have played, and make me lose. really cute cycle there...

the way to break it is by basically forcing people to actually buy 14 champs, creates almost a new level past level 30(which is kinda too easy to get), honestly.. if you dont know how to play the game yet, then you shouldn't be in ranked, cause its for competition >.>...

yeah.. lots gonna disagree probably because of the "semi-high" amount of ip farm u have to do in order to unlock 14 champs, but atlst u will know the freaking game... plus theres no real perks to ranked play other than elo.... but this is the best way IMO to get rid of elo hell, by raising the bar that players have to pass to get into ranked, without making levels past 30.

go ahead, downrate till lock.. call me a bad player.. whatever.. i dont even care, because all these games that im going 12/3 in, theres someone else (usually 2...) that are going 3/12, what am i gonna do? nothing.. nothing i can do.. cant 1v5 a whole fed team, its rediculous.. theres no fun in elo hell.. something needs to give.

Strinqs 09-13-2010 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Telih (Hozzászólás 2891067)
why am i, someone who has played over 1k games, matched with people who have played 1 ranked/140 normal games?

Because you are also bad.

Al3xander 09-13-2010 05:36 AM

Riot cannot fix bad players, only bad champions. Sorry.

P.S.
You cannot have a bad team every game (unless you are the bad one). The other team must have their bads too from time to time.
If you CAN play well, then take a champion you know how to play, solo mid, get 2-5 or more kills, start ganking top/bot lane. Start convincing your team to push, keep owning the enemy team on your own. Tested this on my EU smurf. Results? finished about 20/1/10 every game with annie, and won about 20 games in a row, till i ended in about 1400+ elo.

Pronbear 09-13-2010 05:38 AM

"Low Elo Hell" = Everyones bad
carry your team, it's not that hard 'till 1500+

efdf 09-13-2010 05:39 AM

No. Buying a champ doesn't mean you're good at them. Many wins also doesn't mean you're a good player. There's really no way to stop people from playing poorly, and people just need to realize that bad players in low Elo play badly.

LegendReborn 09-13-2010 05:42 AM

Why am I the master of all games placed with these puny players who haven't even touched rank? I am clearly too good to play with such itsy bitsy babies!

EquisScry 09-13-2010 05:49 AM

Even if people want to agree with your post, it's hard when you don't capitalize words or punctuate correctly. Put effort into your posts and people might get behind you.

TheShortestPath 09-13-2010 05:52 AM

HURRRR I'M PLAYING EASYMODE FOTM CHAMP IN LOW ELO AND STUCK WITH ALL THESE ****TY TANKS WHO DON'T GET KILLS WHY CANT I DO WELL HURRRRR

Is all I got out of your post, Telih.

Sangheneili 09-13-2010 05:52 AM

How can they fix low elo hell?
Where would all the bad players go?

If you dont suck then there are 3 golden rules to winning:
1) Push whenever you can
2) Defend towers
3)Stick with the team
I dont care how good your k/d is if you dont do this as top priority
you should not be surprised if you lose.

People always qq about feeders this feeders that. If you are that
good you will pick someone on the enemy team and make them your feeder.
Only excuse is if its 4v5.

SparrowMaxx 09-13-2010 05:53 AM

I play hard carries every game. I used to play what our team needed, but I actually had a comp of Jax/Xin/Yi/Tryn/Shen and THEY DIDN'T STACK ARMOR. I realized that tanks don't actually matter til about 900 elo or whatever.

I go positive every game, always have about 2 buildings down, push when I can, support my team, direct them, but you what, half of them are so stupid they don't know what a red buff is. It's really just a competition on who can wildly stumble around.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sangheneili (Hozzászólás 2891257)
How can they fix low elo hell?
Where would all the bad players go?

Bad players stay, good ones go.

The only queue I have any hope of getting out of is 3v3 because then I can get buffs, stop ganks, and carry really easily. But 5v5? No, that feeder/afker/leaver/farmer/idiot just ruined it. For every kill I get, there is at least 2 deaths from our team. Usually ganks. Wildly pinged out, Mia called, ganks.