League of Legends Community
12

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Top Lane Kayle is Overpowered (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2469933)

Stopkilling0 08-12-2012 07:00 PM

Top Lane Kayle is Overpowered
 
This isn't a rage thread, because I didn't lose against Kayle, I win way too easily top with her.
With attack damage runes, and offense tree going into defense tree masteries, he pre 6 damage is amazing compared to other popular top lane picks. Her q also does the same amount of slow across all levels, so at lv 1 you have a great slow/nuke that also allows you to do extra damage to your opponent, combine this great kiting ability with a ranged attack that deals aoe to push waves and health pots, I almost never leave lane.
Its just... so easy to win top with her I almost feel like its unfair, correct me if I'm wrong because I'm not a vet LoL player, but I feel like at least the damage increase on her q could be nerfed a bit at lower levels.
Let me know what you think guys. :)

Sogreth 08-12-2012 07:02 PM

She is bad against people who commit to the fight, or so I've heard, I've never been vs kayle solo top.

But she is good at slowly withering her enemies health bar down, then going in for the kill

EDIT: I think her Q damage is fine, it just scales extremely well (1:1 with bonus AD and 1:1 with AP) but the speed reduction should scale with lv, maybe like 20/25/30/35/40%?

Adrian Umbra 08-12-2012 07:04 PM

I'm thinking of picking her up. Any advice for me?

Stopkilling0 08-12-2012 07:07 PM

This can be true imo, but pre 6 she can still win most fights she commits to. Only champ Ive had trouble against her with is Pantheon. Also, I get ganked all the time, but the slow from my q always saves me, its a big slow for early on.

Stopkilling0 08-12-2012 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrian Umbra (Hozzászólás 28177540)
I'm thinking of picking her up. Any advice for me?

Just, gotta have those atk dmg runes if you're playing top. Also, take minion dmg reduction in defense, I know it sounds weird, but it adds up, and I don't have to spend as much money on pots.

Nishaven90 08-13-2012 09:32 PM

I thought Kayle was underpowered and Morello was going to rework her?

mrocznykiciak 08-13-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nishaven90 (Hozzászólás 28223597)
I thought Kayle was underpowered and Morello was going to rework her?

They increase AP ratio on fury to .4AP in next patch.
Underpowered Kayle is more about AP builds.
AD is fine. (which is weird considering that most of abillities have AP ratios)

Hibbix 02-07-2013 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stopkilling0 (Hozzászólás 28177383)
This isn't a rage thread, because I didn't lose against Kayle, I win way too easily top with her.
With attack damage runes, and offense tree going into defense tree masteries, he pre 6 damage is amazing compared to other popular top lane picks. Her q also does the same amount of slow across all levels, so at lv 1 you have a great slow/nuke that also allows you to do extra damage to your opponent, combine this great kiting ability with a ranged attack that deals aoe to push waves and health pots, I almost never leave lane.
Its just... so easy to win top with her I almost feel like its unfair, correct me if I'm wrong because I'm not a vet LoL player, but I feel like at least the damage increase on her q could be nerfed a bit at lower levels.
Let me know what you think guys. :)


of course she is.. they just released a new legendary skin for her. they want their money. ;) mark my words... in a week or so shell be nerfed once they sell X amount of skins.

the snare/E combo is ridiculous. nothing can counter it early game except letting her free farm.

I play her. I know. :)

I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

ASYLUM101 02-07-2013 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hibbix (Hozzászólás 34385507)
of course she is.. They just released a new legendary skin for her. They want their money. ;) mark my words... In a week or so shell be nerfed once they sell x amount of skins.

The snare/e combo is ridiculous. Nothing can counter it early game except letting her free farm.

I play her. I know. :)

i'm enjoying it while it lasts.

necromancerrrrrr

Unwardil 02-07-2013 06:33 AM

Um, I run Jarvan against her and just face roll to victory. Maybe the Kayle's I fought were just doing it wrong.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:45 PM.
12


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc