League of Legends Community
12345 ... 8

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   AP champs always getting nerfed (except annie of course) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2467557)

Galifrey 08-12-2012 08:32 AM

AP champs always getting nerfed (except annie of course)

I always love how whenever an AP champ is released that can stand toe to toe with an AD champ they automatically nerf them (i.e. Zyra.) Oh Zyra can actually stand up to a Xin and live? NERF!!! This game is so pathetically overbalanced for AD champs it's a joke. AP champs should have at least a LITTLE chance to stand up to a pure AD champion. Sure you can build armor but at the expense of ANY damage you may do. It's frustrating and irritating as someone who likes Mage characters. Think about it if this was real life... Which would hurt worse? A knife or a giant fire ball to the face? I'm thinking the fire ball to the face would probably do more damage.

Zephyr Arcturus 08-12-2012 08:35 AM

OBJECTION!

Varus and Heracim.

lemonpartyfan0 08-12-2012 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galifrey (Hozzászólás 28155589)
I always love how whenever an AP champ is released that can stand toe to toe with an AD champ they automatically nerf them (i.e. Zyra.) Oh Zyra can actually stand up to a Xin and live? NERF!!! This game is so pathetically overbalanced for AD champs it's a joke. AP champs should have at least a LITTLE chance to stand up to a pure AD champion. Sure you can build armor but at the expense of ANY damage you may do. It's frustrating and irritating as someone who likes Mage characters. Think about it if this was real life... Which would hurt worse? A knife or a giant fire ball to the face? I'm thinking the fire ball to the face would probably do more damage.

Xin is a duelist. Dumb comparison. And I would seriously love to see a Zyra beat a Xin.

If you mean, bruisers are tough? Yes. Mages can burst down ost AD carries with ease. Not sure what you are talking about.

Galifrey 08-12-2012 08:40 AM

Varus and Hecarim are both AD base champs right? I'm not sure of your point...

Zephyr Arcturus 08-12-2012 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galifrey (Hozzászólás 28155736)
Varus and Hecarim are both AD base champs right? I'm not sure of your point...

They nerfed Varus severely shortly after he came out (Mostly because people abused him in ranked games, though, isn't that the same reason they nerf alot of champions?), and the same with Heracim.

Galifrey 08-12-2012 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by **********fan0 (Hozzászólás 28155722)
Xin is a duelist. Dumb comparison. And I would seriously love to see a Zyra beat a Xin.

If you mean, bruisers are tough? Yes. Mages can burst down ost AD carries with ease. Not sure what you are talking about.

Incorrect. Sure there are a few that can burst bruisers down so to speak (Leblanc, fizz maybe) but all they need is a little magic resist and that shuts down any hope of an AP champ killing them. Once they've used all of their abilities though if the enemy champ is still alive then you are dead no matter how much life they have left. I'm talking about if you have 2 champs facing off on equal ground, equal level, equal feed, the AD champ will always win.

Galifrey 08-12-2012 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zephyr Arcturus (Hozzászólás 28155800)
They nerfed Varus severely shortly after he came out (Mostly because people abused him in ranked games, though, isn't that the same reason they nerf alot of champions?), and the same with Heracim.

Yeah sometimes there are generally OP champs released, but most of the time it's simple people haven't figured out how to counter them yet. Still they whine "ooooh they are so OP!!!" instead of playing a few matches against them and figuring out their weaknesses. Zyra is only OP if someone is stupid enough to stand between her seeds and get caught in her plants. Just step on the ****ed seeds and she doesn't do much. Usually when riot keeps tweaking champs they end up ruining them (i.e. eve... She's pretty much useless now, and her stealth passive is a huge joke...).

lemonpartyfan0 08-12-2012 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galifrey (Hozzászólás 28155823)
Incorrect. Sure there are a few that can burst bruisers down so to speak (Leblanc, fizz maybe) but all they need is a little magic resist and that shuts down any hope of an AP champ killing them. Once they've used all of their abilities though if the enemy champ is still alive then you are dead no matter how much life they have left. I'm talking about if you have 2 champs facing off on equal ground, equal level, equal feed, the AD champ will always win.

No ... just no .... Conversely... an AP can build armor against ad champions ... lmao ZHONYAS? HELLO? hahaahahaha what a joke. Sorry you are a bad mage ... The carries job is to kill Mages so they don't 1 combo someone and make it a 4v5 in seconds. On the other hand, mages are supposed to 1 combo the carries..... I don't know which mages you play ... but....

IS1b1ac1a18c7b4f6305ef8 08-12-2012 08:50 AM

try to kill a leblanc with xin ... you have about 0.25 seconds before you die :D

Galifrey 08-12-2012 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by **********fan0 (Hozzászólás 28155921)
No ... just no .... Conversely... an AP can build armor against ad champions ... lmao ZHONYAS? HELLO? hahaahahaha what a joke. Sorry you are a bad mage ... The carries job is to kill Mages so they don't 1 combo someone and make it a 4v5 in seconds. On the other hand, mages are supposed to 1 combo the carries..... I don't know which mages you play ... but....

Zhonyas gives you a split second reprieve before death in which you can't move or use your abilities. Sure it counters things like karthuss ult or miss fortunes ult, but inevitabely the AD still wins. You've never seen me play a Mage so your attempts to insult me are useless. You are ignoring my main point, a fully built AP champ vs a fully built AD champ will always lose, unless you have a stun or flash to save you.