League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 13

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Calling roll in champ select means ****! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2466891)

OmegaDeathDragon 08-11-2012 11:30 PM

Calling roll in champ select means ****!

ppl that get in game then go MID, or adc, then expect to get it when 4th and 5th pick and if they dont get it troll. Im here to clear the air!

If ur 4th and 5th pick and the 1st pick wants a roll u want DEAL WITH IT ! Choose a different role!

Also , who decided that saying, O ITS MINE was a good way to play the game? Last i checked i only here that from my 5 year old nephew? So r u tellen me LOL uses a 5 year olds system on how to claim ownership?

This is getting pathetic ppl. Calling a role in draft pick is not how it works. If u want that just play blind where nobody cares whos who!

Thanks and maybe this will get through!
* Yall don understand the post im sorry. Im talking about when 2 ppl call middle, one is 2 nd pick and other is 5th pick. ( I do not DO THIS PPL JESUS ! I play whatever is needed!) But im saying is the 5th pick person doesnt get mid so they decide to troll and cry they didnt get their position! Im not talking about game mechanics jees!

* From the most part im seeing is yes communication is key in ranked games or draft pick in general. But what this post is about, is when pick 2 says their best at mid and when pick 5 says their best at mid, well pick 2 is probably gonna pick mid, well pick 5 should just adjust and play what is needed! Thats how it works realisticly! Idealy u would want pick 5 to take middle! But im saying pick 5 a lot of times will troll or get mad and not fill the role that is needed!! im tellen those ppl to suck it up!

* This is straight from summoners code! Being a good team player begins at champion select. Be open minded when considering the needs of your team. If you’re THE LAST ONE TO PICK, try to fill a niche in your team that hasn’t already been filled. If everyone’s picked and something stands out as a deficiency in your team composition, try asking for another player to fill the gap, or change roles to embrace that responsibility yourself. Remember, that by taking on a role you don’t normally play, you’ll learn more about unfamiliar champions and increase your own skill level.

* You cant argue the summoners code!

Contesso 08-11-2012 11:34 PM

i will say that if i call a role im going to play it weather someone is before me or not. and i will make that clear.

Me: Top
Them: Im top im before you
Me: im Going top regardless of who you pick
-They choose a different role-

Minrat 08-12-2012 12:34 AM

People like Contesso are why we can't have nice things.

Parthonaxx 08-12-2012 12:43 AM

You are just the type of ****** I dont like to get. Why would you not let someone play a role they are more comfortable with, and jeprodize your chances of winning.

If my team needs me to play support. I will.

Winning > playing mid.

TeknoWizard 08-12-2012 01:07 AM

4th and 5th should almost always be top and mid. But no one believes in counter picking so until people DO think of that, it'll be more "I'M FIRST MID, ALL ZYRA ALL DAY"

III Real III 08-12-2012 05:55 AM

Its your opinion vs someone else's, I call my roll every game, regardless of my pick. I call it because its the roll im best at. Go play ranked if you think que position matters. Oh you got the 20% chance to be first pick ahead of me. Oh snap I better listen to you, because you got the random hat draw.
If I'm on a huge winning streak mid, and I call mid, but you say your mid because you pick before me, were gonna have two mids. I agree with Contesso. Random hat draw doesn't decide your pick.

Kreyni 08-12-2012 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldQuest (Hozzászólás 28147926)
If ur 4th and 5th pick and the 1st pick wants a roll u want DEAL WITH IT ! Choose a different role!

Just saying, if somebody calls mid as 5th pick, you should let him have it, because 5th has the ability to counter the opponent mid. This works for top too.

If 1st pick wants a role such as mid, they'll get counterpicked almost instantly, resulting to something like Veigar VS Fizz, with Veigar on your team.

If you want your team comp to follow the meta, be part of it. Fill in the roles. Even if you're first pick, if ADC, Jungle, Mid, and Top are called, you better play Support instead of locking mid and being like "im 1st pick i do wat i want looool".

AlphariusRising 08-12-2012 07:38 AM

First pick isn't a privilege, it's a responsibility. You need to grab a neutral pick in a role that your team needs.

Remember you can trade, so if someone wants, say, Jungle Udyr, you can say "Do you have Darius? if you pick Darius for me I'll pick you Udyr." and then you can trade. That will result in them getting a champ they're strong in, you getting a champ you're strong in, and the enemy not counter picking you.

Or you can instalock Darius, and have the enemy team last pick Kayle Top and Jungle Alistar, and you just feed the whole game.

KnightxSScarlett 08-12-2012 01:31 PM

Actually, the meta isn't law. You don't *have* to switch to fit the meta.

Shashakiko 08-12-2012 01:37 PM

Well when I call a role I check on lolking.net to see who's the best in each role... sometimes stats don't give everyone justice as I've seen people who don't jungle that much do well... but if you see someone that's 0-3 on a champion...don't let them be it even if it's "op" like shen...