League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Competitive Events (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Toronto (GTA) LAN Tournament!!! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2462087)

Echo Chrome 08-10-2012 07:04 PM

Toronto (GTA) LAN Tournament!!!

Date: August 18, 2012
Time: 11:00 A.M.
Entry: $10.00 per person ($50.00 per team)
Prize: Riot Point Card added to prizing per team.
(Each card is redeemable for 3250 Riot Points)

General Rules:

• Players cannot compete on more than one team.
• There are no offsite substitutes allowed
• The player who registers the team will be the team captain and is responsible for handling game set up with opponents

Round Structure:

• The round set up will be determined by the number of teams entered. There must be a minimum of 6 teams. If there are 6 teams the tournament will be held in a swiss format consisting of 3 rounds of swiss. The top two teams after rounds will play off for 1st and 2nd and the 3rd and 4th team after rounds will play for 3rd.
• If there are 8 teams or more there will be a group stage format where teams will be divided into groups of 4. Each team will play against every member in their group making 3 rounds. Then the top two teams in each group will advance to a single elimination bracket. The 1st place team from group A will play against the 2nd place team from group B and vice-versa.
• All games that are played in rounds are to be best of 1. All finals and semi-finals games are best of 3.

Game Rules:

• Players will toss a die or flip a coin to determine who gets first pick in rounds. In the finals/semi-finals the lower seed gets to decide which side to play.
• The matches will be Tournament Draft, there are to be no spectators unless the tournament administrators specifically assign them to play. (If you would like to have a caster, inform the tournament staff in advance of the event). There will be a caster for the finals provided by the tournament and a stream set up for viewers to watch.
• If a team needs to pause the game for any reason they are to do so, inform the other team of the reason and get the tournament admin immediately. The admin will then tell the teams how to proceed and help troubleshoot the issues faced by the players.
• If there is a disconnect or a computer issue BEFORE 5 minutes of game play AND first blood has NOT been drawn, the team suffering the disconnect can ask for a remake. If this is the case pause the game and inform the tournament admin before disconnect and remaking.
• After the game take a screen shot of the score screen for reference and report the result on the match up list/to the tournament admin.
• If there are any issues/disputes between teams or players bring them to the tournament admin immediately.

All rules are subject to change based on tournament organizer.
All players are responsible to bring their own computer, no speakers only headset/headphones.

Nazrudin 08-14-2012 08:11 PM

Are there many teams in the GTA ?
I am just wondering because we have 3 lol players in our house in the Hamilton area.

Naz

NippleGuns 08-16-2012 09:10 AM

Where in south common mall is this being held??? and do u have a number i can call to check?

GingyNeil 09-01-2013 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nazrudin (Hozzászólás 28256322)
Are there many teams in the GTA ?
I am just wondering because we have 3 lol players in our house in the Hamilton area.

Naz

Hey id like to join a team?? gingyneil add me send me a message we can all play a few games together and see how we mesh, sound good???