League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask Diana (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2461793)

Ask the Lunari 08-10-2012 05:47 PM

Ask Diana

So even something as innocent as curiosity has been tainted by the arrogant lies of the Solari - so much that their influence cannot be allowed to spread any further. I come forth to both Summoners and Champions alike in an offer to sate your inquiring minds. Whilst I of all people will not be so quick to turn away any concerns others may have, I will not tolerate disrespect.

Be warned. My patience fades as the moon wanes. The night will surely come to steal any purblind truths from your eyes, and I hope for your sake that you are wise enough to accept it.

Ask Talon 08-10-2012 05:47 PM

Are you powerless on the new moon?

Snowy Poro 08-10-2012 05:48 PM

(( Yay! <3 ))

AskKarthus 08-10-2012 05:53 PM

(( Glad to see that this mess got sorted out. ))

You sound like someone here has angered you child, what is the matter?
What caused your original interest in the moon? Was it natural, or did you have to learn? What of your magic, how does it work?

Heil Teemo 08-10-2012 05:59 PM

Dear Diana,

If I drained your blood, would I gain your powers? Being magically linked to the moon would be very beneficial in my line of work.

Sincerely, Evelynn

Ask Nurse Akali 08-10-2012 06:00 PM

I am most curious as to how the balance between the sun and the moon was thrown asunder. Would you happen to be able to shed light on the initiation of hostilities between the Solari and the Lunari?

Ask A Treant 08-10-2012 06:00 PM

Maokai doesn't have a question himself. In fact, the treant isn't even present. But his sapling walks in, holding up a piece of paper that reads:

Is the moon really made of cheese? Does that mean you worship a big cheese ball in the sky?

Ask the Lunari 08-10-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Talon (Hozzászólás 28096292)
Are you powerless on the new moon?

My faith goes beyond mere physical representations. The Moon's light lives within me, and so long as I breathe, it will continue to burn.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AskKarthus (Hozzászólás 28096493)
You sound like someone here has angered you child, what is the matter?
What caused your original interest in the moon? Was it natural, or did you have to learn? What of your magic, how does it work?

Once one has lived through what I have, they can no longer be called a child.

I wondered why the Sun was so revered and praised, when the Moon can do everything it can, without burning or blinding. I have always felt strengthened during the night, and when the silver light shines, I simply felt at peace. So in a way, I have always known that the tingle of ennui when the dawn arrives was not natural, yet right.

But curiosity begets curiosity. I was forced to learn that if it was not natural, then it was not right.

As for my power, I don't see where you're going with that. My weapon has been infused with the influence of the Lunari. I can embody it, and I can pull my foes in the way the moon controls the tides. It works with the flow of the inevitable night.

AskKarthus 08-10-2012 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask A Treant (Hozzászólás 28096810)
Maokai doesn't have a question himself. In fact, the treant isn't even present. But his sapling walks in, holding up a piece of paper that reads:

Is the moon really made of cheese? Does that mean you worship a big cheese ball in the sky?

(( This post is 100% win. ))

Nwol 08-10-2012 06:44 PM

I understand that you murdered those who would seek your execution after being persecuted for your beliefs? Do you find what you're going to do in kind as just as hypocritical as what they did to you Diana?

-Tekun Valos