League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Teemo/Eve/Cho'gath Players Support Group (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=245975)

Prisonal 09-12-2010 10:20 AM

Teemo/Eve/Cho'gath Players Support Group

Do you feel lonely? Does it seem like sometimes you are doing all the work with your Hatespikes/Ruptures/Toxic Shots while your team does nothing but yell at you?

Do you feel like you've been excluded from the community because of the champs you main? Well PrisonSex and Cuddle Bears Inc. are proud to welcome you to the Teemo/Eve/Cho'gath Players Support Group (TECPSG for short. Try saying that twelve times fast! It's a great stress relief technique I learned from a real psychologist!)

All players are welcome, even you tryndamere, ryze, blitzcrank, urgot, and even MUNDO players are free to enjoy our calming group therapy sessions where we will learn how to be accepting of the teams matchmaking blesses us with.

Come on down to our address in Souther Valoran and see what we can offer you! Or simply post your interests inside this thread.

Waterga 09-12-2010 10:21 AM

I summon big meteor to crush you guys.

Furanki 09-12-2010 10:22 AM

As a Teemo player I-

don't need this ****. Never felt excluded or looked down upon since usually I'm carrying much of the weight or a strong amount of my own weight. As for Eve players though.....

Prisonal 09-12-2010 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mtlmn (Hozzászólás 2878381)
As a Teemo player I-

don't need this ****. Never felt excluded or looked down upon since usually I'm carrying much of the weight or a strong amount of my own weight. As for Eve players though.....

I think we have a perfect place for you.

Farmrush 09-12-2010 10:24 AM

msg in game for jungling ap teemo and/or sunfire veigar

Seventy Times 7 09-12-2010 10:24 AM

I really don't see why you're grouping Cho Gath with Teemo and Eve.

He's not the best, bet he's certainly not as bad as those two.

Taenshi 09-12-2010 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seventy Times 7 (Hozzászólás 2878410)
I really don't see why you're grouping Cho Gath with Teemo and Eve.

He's not the best, bet he's certainly not as bad as those two.

Yeah Cho'gath is a decent champion he just has a very awkward position in this game since he can't really tank, his cds are too long to be a mage, and he is too big a target to be a physical dps.

Tentakoo 09-12-2010 10:26 AM

i was just in a game where teemo solo pushed ftw and none can catch him cuz of the trail of shrooomz

CerberusZ 09-12-2010 10:28 AM

As a Tryn player, all I have to say is "LawlKeepThinkingI'mUnderPoweredWhileIThree-ShotYourMage."

Seventy Times 7 09-12-2010 10:29 AM

Yeah, people still think Tryn is bad because once upon a time no one knew how to play him. They all stacked 3-4 Avarice blades and raged when they contributed nothing.