League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Can't think of a champion to use!! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2456272)

MlgProIndian 08-09-2012 12:00 PM

Can't think of a champion to use!!

yo guys, help me out here. I want to use a champion that is preferably a ranged ap. I just want an interesting yet simple to use champ. I F***ING HATE ASHE DON'T MENTION HER. If the champ is simple and cheap, even better, SO hit me up with options!

Digressed 08-09-2012 12:06 PM

Well, I can think of a few. AP Teemo, Lablanc, Lux, Karthus. I don't know how easy it is to play them, but they are the ones I have tried.

I think that every champion needs a little knowledge to play well. You won't find a champion that will just be noob friendly and destory unless you use someone like "Master yi" at the low levels.

Eretai 08-09-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MlgProIndian (Hozzászólás 28037040)
I want to use a champion that is preferably a ranged ap.

I F***ING HATE ASHE DON'T MENTION HER.

Ashe isnt AP at all. She's an AD Carry.

I'd say Veigar. Cheap and easy to learn.

MlgProIndian 08-09-2012 12:38 PM

ok yeah true but she ranged, just not ap. Shes so annoying with all her slows
anyone else?

Jeanschyso 08-09-2012 12:40 PM

of course I like all champs but I'd say Anivia is very fun to play. Lots of slows, a stun, that wall is OP

IskPistol 08-09-2012 12:42 PM

Xerath and Ziggs are super fun and sleeper OP.

MlgProIndian 08-09-2012 02:57 PM

idk man, confusing sht. I wanna buy Xerath but im noob with him, Im planning on buying Diana, low learning curve and ap. Also, she has some ranged attacks.
Anivia's egg is annoying early game but ya, she seems good

gvaness 08-09-2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MlgProIndian (Hozzászólás 28043263)
idk man, confusing sht. I wanna buy Xerath but im noob with him, Im planning on buying Diana, low learning curve and ap. Also, she has some ranged attacks.
Anivia's egg is annoying early game but ya, she seems good

Annie is always a good bet, especially with how cheap she is.
Timing her casts to get the stun, a decent *cheap* shield, and a pretty low cool down ult that doesn't suck makes her a good starting AP.

She also makes last hitting very, very easy.

Mich567 08-09-2012 03:26 PM

Even with her egg, Anivia is extremely squishy and does require some amount of skill to play. Landing her Q is extremely important... when played correctly she is quite good.
Karthus is also great. I once basically screwed over the enemy team with one early game ult (At that point I was 2/0/3). It was nice. He is banned quite a bit though...
Of course, you can always use Fiddlesticks.

AlphariusRising 08-09-2012 03:26 PM

Annie has the highest attack range of any caster, unless you count tristana as a caster.
Some people run AD runes on Annie, so they can just autoattack enemies, especially melee enemies, out of range, at no risk to herself. But she is a ranged AP.