||08-07-2012 09:07 AM
Diana, Scorn of the Moon, Now Available
Whether you protect the faith or embrace the heresy, you’ll enjoy chasing and assassinating your enemies on the battlefield with Diana, Scorn of the Moon. Diana’s stark beauty and aggressive gameplay reflect her complicated relationship with Leona and the Solari. Using her Crescent Strike and Lunar Rush combo, she relentlessly pursues her enemies across the battlefield. She aids her allies in team fights with Pale Cascade and Moonfall, absorbing damage and dragging foes back within striking distance. Your quick decision-making and strategic moves will make this jungling assassin shine in the moonlight.
Dark Valkyrie Bundle Available
Replacing the moon’s glow with even deeper shadows, Dark Valkyrie Diana features a new model and effects befitting her darker motif for all of her spells and attacks. Because lunar light goes so well with its umbral counterpart, you can capture both for 50% off with the Dark Valkyrie bundle.
- Diana and her Dark Valkyrie skin (normally 1950 RP together) will only be 1462 RP. Diana’s bundle will be available until the end of the weekend, so grab this deal before the sun rises.
- Moonsilver Blade (Passive): Diana has increased Attack Speed. Every third strike cleaves nearby enemies for additional magic damage.
- Crescent Strike: Diana swings her blade to unleash a bolt of lunar energy, afflicting enemies with Moonlight and dealing damage in an arc before exploding.
- Pale Cascade: Diana creates three orbiting spheres that detonate on contact with enemies to deal damage in an area. She also gains a temporary shield that absorbs damage. This shield is refreshed if all three spheres detonate.
- Moonfall: Diana draws in and slows all nearby enemies.
- Lunar Rush (Ultimate): Diana teleports to an enemy and deals magic damage. Lunar Rush has no cooldown when used to teleport to a target afflicted with Moonlight.
For an in-depth look at the Scorn of the Moon, check out these features: