League of Legends Community
12

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Strategy for 3v3? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2444567)

Fuhrer Hubbs 08-06-2012 03:04 PM

Strategy for 3v3?
 
Hey guys I never play 3v3 games, but I play a lotof 5v5. I'm just wondering what the strategy is for this map. Is there one person in each lane and a jungler? Or does someone support bottom lane? Or do you stick two bruisers bottom or what? What is the most "meta"?

Thanks

Axil 08-06-2012 04:35 PM

destroy the nexus

Restore the roar 08-07-2012 02:51 PM

Mostly tanky champs in both lanes. Usually 2 bot and 1 top. There is not much of a point in jungling as the laning phase is essentially non-existent. Pretty soon after the game starts, all characters will (or should) be running through the jungle picking up jungle camps and attempting to gank/ward. For that reason, mobile and semi-tanky versions of AD/AP champs are best. Essentially well-rounded champs. All three champs should be able to take and give hits. You wont find too many support champs as they usually arent adept at dishing out damage, and you wont find too many ranged AD carries, as there may not be enough front-line protection for them.

Lotus Guardian 08-08-2012 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Restore the roar (Hozzászólás 27957363)
Mostly tanky champs in both lanes. Usually 2 bot and 1 top. There is not much of a point in jungling as the laning phase is essentially non-existent. Pretty soon after the game starts, all characters will (or should) be running through the jungle picking up jungle camps and attempting to gank/ward. For that reason, mobile and semi-tanky versions of AD/AP champs are best. Essentially well-rounded champs. All three champs should be able to take and give hits. You wont find too many support champs as they usually arent adept at dishing out damage, and you wont find too many ranged AD carries, as there may not be enough front-line protection for them.

However this is pub levels, if you want to get really good, its all about getting the ganks in (and taking the jungle too)

Also always ban Lee and Jax (if you don't you will pay for it)

Lizto 08-08-2012 05:08 PM

3v3 Strategy:

1 bot
1 top
1 jungle

Mostly tanky DPS champions, but squishies can also work. Push to inhibitor (leave inhibs up cause if you take them down too early they are just gonna farm up and catch up and you wont be able to push to win cause the fountain is next to the nexus turret), then ace them or kill 2 of them then rush nexus turret, then finish nexus.

Most people send 2 people bottom and no jungler, but theyre scrubs, they think its not even possible to jungle in 3s, and call you noobs when theyre infact the only noobs for not realising the advantages.

Boo 08-08-2012 05:36 PM

lmao 2 bot is for scrubs? HAHAHAHAabahahahaa

sQzzY 09-23-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boo (Hozzászólás 28006304)
lmao 2 bot is for scrubs? HAHAHAHAabahahahaa

Yeah, actually... it is. Many heroes can safely farm from a distance in a 1v2 lane, and they're sharing farm xp, while solo lanes are getting tons of xp/gold while the jungler is also farming, and ganking since he's around the map all the time.

Sarmifias 09-25-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicShroom (Hozzászólás 27980934)

Also always ban Lee and Jax (if you don't you will pay for it)

I dont understand this, i play jax and i do fine in twisted treeline O.o

Éléments 09-25-2012 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarmifias (Hozzászólás 29633539)
I dont understand this, i play jax and i do fine in twisted treeline O.o

*if you aren't playing them

Zenziri Zaizen 10-13-2012 08:38 AM

When junglin 3v3 what buff is usually best to get first?


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:15 PM.
12


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc