League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   i am sorry but i have to vent somewhere (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=24444)

jormunder 11-11-2009 04:25 AM

i am sorry but i have to vent somewhere

AH! why the **** did they complete bash Shaco in the new update i am so pissed this is ridculous! nothing to help him even a little cooldown time increase affects last for a shorter time wtf if anyone should have been downgraded it should have been teemo i mean come one i have a 7 year old brother who went 27 1 and 17........... i think that says enough

Admonished 11-11-2009 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jormunder (Hozzászólás 267474)
AH! why the **** did they complete bash Shaco in the new update i am so pissed this is ridculous! nothing to help him even a little cooldown time increase affects last for a shorter time wtf if anyone should have been downgraded it should have been teemo i mean come one i have a 7 year old brother who went 27 1 and 17........... i think that says enough

Lol yet another thread of someone complaining about a buff/nerf without having even having had played it post patch.

Hunkulese 11-11-2009 05:39 AM

Quote:

Little kids always do well at videogames so that doesn't really say anything.

Fallen 62 11-11-2009 07:25 AM

Good poster name in OP, bad OP...

Dartkun 11-11-2009 10:53 AM

Quote:

HANG ON GUYS, I'M GOING TO TRY AND COMMUNICATE WITH HIM

AH! why the hell don't they get teemo to a competitive state, he wasn't even in this patch, that is ridculous[sic]! nothing to help him wtf if anyone should have been downgraded it should have been shaco i mean come on i have a 6 year old sister who went 27 1 and 17............. i think that says enough

Graty 11-11-2009 12:38 PM

He's so mad.

Iskar 11-11-2009 12:43 PM

AH! why isn't _____ the best hero ever?! Why can't _____ make me good at this game?! My 7 year old brother got fed and had one good game, that must mean _____ needs a buff!

keftes 11-11-2009 12:49 PM

A good shaco was unkillable.Enjoy the nerfs - i know i am :)

Venarial 11-11-2009 12:59 PM

lol a good shaco... arent really that many of them.. just buy wards or a potion = win against him... just saying

Chilmax 11-11-2009 09:43 PM

I believe the term we're all looking for is:

"Lolumad"

Rant acknowledged.