League of Legends Community
12345 ... 9

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Recruiting Players for #1 team US (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2440221)

4dapt 08-05-2012 10:46 AM

Recruiting Players for #1 team US

Hello everyone! My name is ne0chá0s and I'm the #2 player US in this game. I'm currently building the best team in the game with my good friend Right Click who is #1 player US in this game. We have attempted to build teams in the past and it has been extremely tedious and every time we've done it it seems we find people who are not dedicated and pretty much don't know how to play the game. I'm doing 1 last final attempt to assemble the BEST team in this game.

A little you should know about Vese (Right Click) and I... together we have over 8000 matches played. Yes, between the 2 of us we have played over 8000 league of legends matches. My stats: Season 2 - 636 victories, 503 Defeats...Season 1 - 469 Victories, 407 Defeats...Normal - 1668 Victories, 1467 Defeats. That's 5150 games played by just me. If you want you can look up Vese's stats as well. He has around 2.2k games played on this account which is his current main, his old account got perma banned a long time ago and had around 3k games on it as well. We both understand how every champion in the game works and know how to play every champion in the game, understand all game mechanics, and know how to properly adjust our play according to the enemy. BECAUSE of this, Vese tends to be impatient when it comes to tryouts. If a tryout shows any signs of not knowing game mechanics or just generally being completely terrible at the game, he throws out all care for the current match being played and does whatever he wants to make himself smile. This is the reason this is going to be my final attempt to build a team. I fortunately do have a bit more patience than him.

Neither Vese nor myself are replaceable. I will be holding tryouts most likely in a normal draft game and decide whether or not you're worth Vese's time from there. If I decide you're not worth Vese's time, consider yourself declined (be this from me removing you, telling you directly, or hinting at it strongly while we play in game).

By posting in this thread you agree to the following:
1. You know (or so you think you know) how to play this game
2. You will accept ne0chá0s' decision on your tryout
3. No matter how much you are trolled by Vese or myself, you will put everything you have into your tryout and will be at your best for it
4. You have a working, decent quality mic and the ability to use it for both the tryout and the team (should you make it)
5. You are dedicated to commit to scheduled practice times decided by Vese and myself at least 4 days a week
6. You are located in North America and speak/type English fluently
7. Vese is #1 player US, ne0chá0s is #2 player US

Application
Time Zone:
Wins/Losses (normal):
Season 1 Solo Queue Ranked ELO and wins/losses:
Current Solo Queue Ranked ELO and wins/losses (include top ELO if you think it's relevant):
What role(s) are you comfortable playing at a competitive level:
Champions you own (provide screen shot of champions "Owned" or "Not Owned" in league client):
Your best 3 champions and why (give detailed description of why):
When you are available for tryouts/practice (include time zone):
What is your competitive experience in League of Legends:
Any additional info:

SpiNxx 08-05-2012 10:56 AM

SpiNxx
U.S Est
1107 Wins / 9xx Loss
S1 Solo Elo 36/27 1575 top rating
Good at mid/top/ADC/Support in that order
PM me for a screen shot of champs (privacy)
Best champs: Irelia, Brand, Caitlyn good mix, provides a lot of options for each lane
Available for tryouts anytime after 5 EST
Competitive experience is over 2k games, but I have gone pro in CS and so I know the drill
Contact me ingame or thru here

Right Click 08-05-2012 11:37 AM

^

mcflufystein 08-05-2012 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ne0chá0s (Hozzászólás 27864548)
Hello everyone! My name is ne0chá0s and I'm the #2 player US in this game. I'm currently building the best team in the game with my good friend Right Click who is #1 player US in this game. We have attempted to build teams in the past and it has been extremely tedious and every time we've done it it seems we find people who are not dedicated and pretty much don't know how to play the game. I'm doing 1 last final attempt to assemble the BEST team in this game.

lol

4dapt 08-05-2012 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcflufystein (Hozzászólás 27868087)
lol

goml

LMQ Tc weejee 08-05-2012 01:26 PM

wut positions you looking for.

4dapt 08-05-2012 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sM1L3yf4c3gUy (Hozzászólás 27869685)
wut positions you looking for.

AD carry and Mid lane are currently the only positions we have. We're recruiting for everything else.

SodaGod 08-05-2012 02:01 PM

bump

TheDreamIsReal 08-05-2012 02:06 PM

221W 225L but with 1170 elo no point in me even trying right? since elo is word around here

LMQ Tc weejee 08-05-2012 02:10 PM

Summoner Name (current IGN): sM1L3yf4c3gUy
Time Zone:CST
Wins/Losses (normal):745/700~
Season 1 Solo Queue Ranked ELO and wins/losses:
Current Solo Queue Ranked ELO and wins/losses (include top ELO if you think it's relevant):1555
What role(s) are you comfortable playing at a competitive level:support
Champions you own (provide screen shot of champions "Owned" or "Not Owned" in league client):
Your best 3 champions and why (give detailed description of why):Alistar,Taric,Leona. My playstyle is ballsdeep aggressive. I like high risk gameplay and am fond of it.
When you are available for tryouts/practice (include time zone):Afternoons CST 12pm-9pm
What is your competitive experience in League of Legends:Lolreport,ESL, LOL BattleArena
Any additional info: