League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Darius (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2436996)

MERKtheFREEK 08-04-2012 11:47 AM

Darius

Im so tired of darius being in my twisted treeline games, im sorry, but he's op, I dont like making these threads at all, but he needs to stop.. some of you say he's not op because he cant keep reusing his ult because of mana.. theres only 3 in twisted treeline, so thats not a problem, he just builds tanky and hits like 700s with his ult in true damage.. its kinda an insta-win unless the darius is stupid enough to suck.
any opinions?
-Freek

MERKtheFREEK 08-04-2012 12:28 PM

Bump.

Axil 08-04-2012 01:08 PM

i dont even see him anymore and he sucks yo

MERKtheFREEK 08-04-2012 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LixaLollipop (Hozzászólás 27831340)

Do you have any idea what your talking about..

Megaman Z3R0 08-04-2012 04:15 PM

Then that is a problem with your team comp. Darius is super susceptible to cc, and has no escape mechanic. Yeah he sucks to play against, but against hard cc and a little range, he is a sitting duck.

Kemos 08-04-2012 04:39 PM

I own darius with Warwick everytime. Sustain during the lane phase, then i just ult him and whole team bursts him, boom he's dead. I don't know why people keep complaining about champs being op, when none are. OMG Tryndamere is op, no... he isn't. Playing smart will win you the game, don't fight him with full fury, and don't try to kill him unless you know you have an advantage and summoner spells, such as ignite and exhaust.

The same goes for darius, don't get close to him, if you can, and play smart. Hmm he has full hp, I'll try to kill him now, instead of harrassing him to atleast 70% hp...

MERKtheFREEK 08-04-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kemos (Hozzászólás 27838710)
I own darius with Warwick everytime. Sustain during the lane phase, then i just ult him and whole team bursts him, boom he's dead. I don't know why people keep complaining about champs being op, when none are. OMG Tryndamere is op, no... he isn't. Playing smart will win you the game, don't fight him with full fury, and don't try to kill him unless you know you have an advantage and summoner spells, such as ignite and exhaust.

The same goes for darius, don't get close to him, if you can, and play smart. Hmm he has full hp, I'll try to kill him now, instead of harrassing him to atleast 70% hp...

3v3 isnt draft, its impossible to tell what is the best team comp, you dont get close to darius, he gets fed, you try to harrass, he'll pull you back to him, slow, spin ult, dead. same goes with tryndamere, if your not going to try to fight him at full fury, than wtf do you do? watch him kill your minions and get minion fed? its even worst when you go against a tryndamere with 300 cs hitting 1k every basic attack.

MERKtheFREEK 08-04-2012 09:02 PM

Bump.

Uncle Jellyfish 08-04-2012 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LixaLollipop (Hozzászólás 27831340)

This. ^

Axil 08-04-2012 10:07 PM

wow u are right I have no idea what im talking abouttttt