League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Competitive Events (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Relentless-Gaming.Org Preseason starting this week! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2436984)

tazbo28 08-04-2012 11:44 AM

Relentless-Gaming.Org Preseason starting this week!

Greetings Summoners!

Relentless-Gaming.Org is about to begin its very first in-house preseason matches, leading up to our in-house tournament at the end of the month. One team will be victorious, and will carry the torch for RG in our huge, 16 team open tourney which will be held a week later. This open tournament will be sponsored by Raidcall! So there will be cash-prizes and swag. Below are our rules for the preseason, which is only open to current teams within the community. If your interested in getting in on something special, and love free stuff, then join us!

Rules

.........During weekend preceding the assigned week, teams will be notified of their matchups for
....................the week (for now this will be done by private message, but we're working on a separate page of the site just for this)
.........After the matchups have been sent, it is the responsibility of the Team Captains of both teams to set up a time for the match to be played.
.........Matches can take place as early as 12:00am Monday but must be completed by 11:59pm Thursday
.........Match reports must be submitted to me (Jibtyde) by 12:00pm Friday (email the results to staff.rgtournaments@gmail.com for now).
.........All matches that have not been completed or recorded will result in a loss for both teams.
.........We will keep the statistics of every team throughout the weeks, with prizes and
.....................tournaments spots being awarded to the best teams. More on this to come

For those not in the know, or who haven't met with a staff member, the "Preseason" is just an organized way to get our teams to scrim each other on a regular basis. We will be keeping stats for cedes in our tournaments, but mostly to help your team track its progress throughout the weeks. We will be looking to hold a Team Captains Meeting in Raidcall some time this week (keep your eyes peeled on the thread) so plan for Monday, and again if you guys have any questions, let us know!

Thanks,

RG Staff

www.relentless-gaming.org

FollowMeOnTwitt 08-04-2012 11:52 AM

how can me and my team join this tourney?

tazbo28 08-06-2012 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FollowMeOnTwitt (Hozzászólás 27828897)
how can me and my team join this tourney?

Currently we are in our preseason. We will be hosting our monthly Open Tourney for prizes most likely the first week of September. An announcement will made as we approach. Our In-House tourney is what will determine which of our teams will represent us in the open! This way we dont have a disproportionate amount of clan teams.

Thanks for the interest!

tazbo28 08-08-2012 12:09 PM

Bump

tazbo28 08-08-2012 04:54 PM

Bump