League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Lore Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   [RP] To those fraternising with league champions. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=243542)

Engarde 09-11-2010 12:13 AM

[RP] To those fraternising with league champions.

I come bearing this message as a warning and a recommendation.

To those fraternising with league champions, we are to remain distant and efficient. Champions are not your playthings, they are not for you to manipulate, they are NOT here for your amusement.

Developing bonds with specific champions breeds bad habits and poor skills in a summoner, and the issue is even more prevalent amongst novices.They will not always be there, and they are most certainly NOT there looking for a relationship. I swear, that harlot Miss Fortune has more control over the summoner than them over her. Remain profesional, for the dignity of the Leauge.

Consider this a warning. Nothing good ever comes from intimacy with our....clients, shall we say. Those who choose no sides have few enemies.

Sincerely, Adjudicator Engarde

LordWraith 09-11-2010 01:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Speaking of Miss Fortune I was going to address this in another thread, and saying this as mature and polite as is possible, her illustration for her default skin has very noticeable camel toe. You fine folk at RiOT as much as I love your work might want to smudge that. If you find this post is in violation or offensive please remove it, but it's something tons of people noticed when she was released. Please don't misconstrue this as an attempt at trolling. Just a conservative observation.

Sorayai 09-11-2010 03:34 AM

I will always love Ezreal <3

Klllok 09-11-2010 03:47 AM

I respectfully disagree with Summoner Engarde's oppinion, as knowing your champion can, and in my experience, WILL give you an edge on the field.

care if your preferred champion is Cho'Gath tho. he tried to eat my arm 2 days ago.

Fayd 09-11-2010 01:05 PM

I was especially frustrated with summoner Bob Nashahago and his blatant relationship with the Champion Nidalee. It undermines our efforts to appear at least nominally neutral in international affairs. What's more, the relationship was discussed in our Journal of Justice! He should be ashamed of bringing the League's objectivity into question! I am giving him the opportunity to renounce the relationship and make a public apology before I bring the issue up before the Council. Let it not be said that I am without mercy.

Steve Silvestri 09-11-2010 02:02 PM

You adjudicators are nothing but stuffy old pissants. Go do some real summoning, then tell me if you can resist a striking beauty like Nidalee. Good tidings from the world of the intelligent!
-Criv.

Koragon 09-11-2010 02:05 PM

How are we not to fraternize, when we are already made to control them? I ask of you Summoner's, are we already not one with those who we control?

Think deeply on it, you all have a specialized Champion you pick, you all have one that is close to your hearts, one that you would stand up for against others and tell of your love for them. In a way Summoners, we fraternize more then Bob Nashahago is doing with Nidalee, we fraternize with them by BEING THEM and controlling them, is this not immoral and wrong?

As for Bob Nashahago, he is a despicable cretin of a summoner, no better then the dirt on our robes. He is truly an embarrassment to everything that is a Summoner.
What a fool he is!

Steve Silvestri 09-11-2010 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koragon (Hozzászólás 2862425)
to your hearts, one that you would stand up for against others and tell of your love for them. In a way Summoners, we fraternize more then Bob Nashahago is doing with Nidalee, we fraternize with them by BEING THEM and controlling them, is this not immoral and wrong?

That's one less woman to tap. Time to find a new mark, I suppose.

Koragon 09-11-2010 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crivissimo (Hozzászólás 2862482)
That's one less woman to tap. Time to find a new mark, I suppose.

Indeed...
Most are unable to fathom our intelligence anyway. That is why the most unintelligent of the crop was able to be with a native like Nidalee.

AstorSapolsky 09-11-2010 02:23 PM

Though you can't openly ally yourself to anybody, I think it is foolish to completely deny the humanity of your champions. While I would never have an ale with the man, Kassadin knows that our best interests are mutual, that I seek to learn of those from the Void and to limit their numbers in this realm. As a result, he is more willing to fight for me, he knows my intentions are good.

Now... none but the equally insane should try to form a bond with, say, Dr. Mundo, but to state that we should all stay as far away as possible from all champions is a bit elitist. We have to remember that these are legends, and we know what they are capable of... but to truly know your champions strength, and to fully harness their power, you must know your champion. Kassadin is more than a sword-carrying maniac. We are not legends in the same way that the champions we utilize are, but no company can behave when its employees are hostile and regarded like animals.

This, of course, does not mean form the same sort of link that Bob Nashahago has formed. I see nothing but misery in his future, and Nidalee knows what will become of somebody creating those sort of relationships. Nidalee's relationship with the Summoner (and in Nashahago's case I use the title summoner lightly) is likely no more than another one of her traps. Only time will tell where she leads her bait.