League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 47

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Rivenroth skin! (from The Yordles) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2425956)

UberGuitarDude 08-01-2012 04:07 PM

Rivenroth skin! (from The Yordles)

Hey summoners,

UberGuitarDude here, from The Yordles. A few of you have been asking about turning our little Rivenroth character into an actual skin. Could it happen, do you want it to happen? Why not try I say! If you like the idea and want to see it happen, bump the thread! Post anything! Tell Riot what you want! They're a company that listens to the community and if the community is interested enough, maybe we can bring it into reality.

The original video can be found here:
Broken Wings - The Yordles

The image of "Rivenroth" can be found here:
Rivenroth in her primal state (lol).

We would obviously need to flesh it out a little more but the concept is cool and apparently you all are digging it more than we ever imagined, so thanks in advance for that and for all of the support!

Be sure to share this thread! Tweet this thread and how much you want #Rivenroth to @theyordlesband and anyone else! Let the games begin.

Any comments, concerns, questions, ideas, love, criticism, whatever! Post it here!

EDIT 1:
"One Winged Riven
1820RP
Instant buy
Vadeous 2 days ago 120 thumbs up"
Top comment as of 8/01/12

EDIT 2:
First batch of Rivenroth fan/concept art.
Aseariel's submission

Sonny Psydup 08-01-2012 04:11 PM

What's wrong with the way it is now? >____>

Heziah 08-01-2012 04:13 PM

I think it seems like a really cool skin idea. And maybe instead of 1 whole wing having 2 wings that are both flawed. The face could also use some work I feel like it's just lacking something, can't put my finger on it though. But I would love to see this! Let us hope for the best

Mah Bear Tibbers 08-01-2012 04:21 PM

I personally would love to see this become a reality. Fans wanted Bunny girl. Fans got bunny girl. Fans want Rivenroth?

UberGuitarDude 08-01-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NZduklvr (Hozzászólás 27709729)
I personally would love to see this become a reality. Fans wanted Bunny girl. Fans got bunny girl. Fans want Rivenroth?

Yeah, I guess the way to get Riven skins is to just round up the community and beg for them. Bahahaha.

DanMurphyMlg 08-01-2012 04:49 PM

Bump

Buckettman 08-01-2012 04:52 PM

Sad, Riven has so much potential for skins yet we have to beg for them. Not to sound like a total guy buy maybe if it was a little more reavealing somewhat like or classic skin it would be a bit more appealing. To make it seem more suitable for a female character of League of legends. Also when she ults she should get her 2nd wing to "complete" her. :)

ATV Rivenroth 08-01-2012 05:58 PM

I WANT.

THIS SKIN.

RIGHT..

NOW..

RIOT. pls.

Ninshi 08-01-2012 06:00 PM

I personally don't play Riven all that much but I think I'd buy the skin. Supporting the Yordles!

Hiei Godsend 08-01-2012 06:15 PM

bumped!