League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Looking for 3v3 ranked team...sorta. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2420944)

Uncle Jellyfish 07-31-2012 02:47 PM

Looking for 3v3 ranked team...sorta.

And by sorta, I mean that I can only play one game a night, around 10pm PST.

I play solo queue exclusively, on Twisted Treeline exclusively. I main Lulu (check my match history if you'd like), though I can play a variety of roles on TT. I'd like to think of myself as a TT veteran, as the majority of my games (and wins) played on this account are on TT.

I'd like to venture into the ranked area, but because of my schedule, finding a team has been difficult (I'm a father of four with a full time job and an 8 month old son). If there is anyone out there that has a team that would be willing to take me on, that'd be great. I'd prefer a team around the 1400+ elo range, if possible, but I'm not too picky.

I have Skype, but my mic is built into my laptop, so you'll probably hear kids and my wife in the background constantly, but if that's not a problem, then by all means.

NOTE: I am not a rager, I don't even get angry. Ever. I'm addicted to Pink Wards like they're going out of style. I'd prefer to play Lulu if our comp would allow it, but I'm decent with Ashe, Magic Pen Mundo, Teemo, Panth (sorta), Malzahar, Viktor, Alistar, Morde (sorta), Jayce (sorta), and a few others. I've also been experimenting with Diana (in the PBE). Don't have her yet, but I have the IP for her.

Uncle Jellyfish 07-31-2012 08:56 PM

If anyone is willing to have me along, either invite me in game or leave a message here. :D

Uncle Jellyfish 08-01-2012 07:47 AM

Bump. :(

Khitty 08-01-2012 12:27 PM

People are slow to reply in this forum. Give it a few days. Don't forget to check back! ^_^

Uncle Jellyfish 08-01-2012 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khitty (Hozzászólás 27699286)
People are slow to reply in this forum. Give it a few days. Don't forget to check back! ^_^

So I've noticed. Other posts on here have been getting attention, though. :(

aadil02 08-01-2012 06:38 PM

I am down to play I mostly play panth ... I can bot or top doesnt matter but I prefer two top for ranked games

Uncle Jellyfish 08-01-2012 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aadil02 (Hozzászólás 27715324)
I am down to play I mostly play panth ... I can bot or top doesnt matter but I prefer two top for ranked games

Do you have a team? I'm not recruiting, I'm asking to join.

Xentorx 08-02-2012 03:37 AM

I would make one, but if i am not on when someone wants to join makes it hard for them to join. Wish riot would let other people invite if the leader wanted it that way.

Khitty 08-02-2012 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xentorx (Hozzászólás 27731643)
I would make one, but if i am not on when someone wants to join makes it hard for them to join. Wish riot would let other people invite if the leader wanted it that way.

You can make someone else captain... that's about it.

Uncle Jellyfish 08-06-2012 09:09 AM

Bump. =/