League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Is Miss Fortune worth the price? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=241834)

UchihaWalid 09-10-2010 02:26 AM

Is Miss Fortune worth the price?

Should I get her?

got enough ip for her, after playing some couple of rounds..
Not quite sure If I want to blow all the ip to her...

TheMountainGoat 09-10-2010 02:27 AM

are new champs ever worth the price

The Hub 09-10-2010 02:28 AM

My impression after about ten games with her on my team or against (Usually both.)

Really impressive ulti, decent harassing laner.

She's really not pre-nerf Xin Zhao, but her ulti is beast, especially given how common AOE teams are right now.

Tsavo213 09-10-2010 03:17 AM

Wait a few days to see.

AO Alt 09-10-2010 03:20 AM

She's a lot more fun than I'd have originally thought, so I do not regret buying her. Plus she's quite viable.

KĂ­ng Candy 09-10-2010 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UchihaWalid (Hozzászólás 2834199)
Should I get her?

got enough ip for her, after playing some couple of rounds..
Not quite sure If I want to blow all the ip to her...

I support it but be ready to play a very reserved, intelligent game. She's not Ezreal. She can't get into the thick of things and get out with a well placed 'E' over a wall or something. Once they're on you, you're likely dead. This can create a very frustrating environment for a MF player if they aren't very map aware or have team issues(such as composition or incompetency).

For that reason, I'd say a lot of new players are going to hate her after they realize they can't be careless with her.

However, for those that are patient, like to do a lot of damage, and love REALLY cool champions I highly recommend her. As she can be a tide turner and absolutely devastating in the right hands. I even prefer her over Ezreal and often easily outscore him.

ipleadthefif208 09-10-2010 03:21 AM

no. look to past xin omg good, vlad meh, galio hes kinda crappy, urgot wtf was i thinking he's so bad why did i spend the money, MF well if past says anything....

wildfire393 09-10-2010 03:22 AM

She's basically Kat-Tristana hybrid. She's got a bouncing AD-applying nuke and an ult that ticks AOE for her physical damage like Kat, and a steroid similar to Trist's. Like both of them, she's focused on ganking and farming early for a very effective lategame. If you like the playstyles of these champs, try her out. Otherwise, probably skip.

VerKnight 09-10-2010 03:28 AM

I recomend her.

I've been able to farm far superior to everyone else in every game I've played with her. 300+ minions in a single game (about 30-40% more than everyone else). This allows you to buy her items easily. The new item, Manamune, does wanders for her mana issues (get it first).
Her ult is rape. Her bounce back is hilarious at times (bounced one of a kasadin to kill the retreating tristana behind him). I thinks she's all around fun.

But we'll see what happens when the real QQing starts in the feedback forums and they nerf her in 2 weeks when she is easy to shut down (hint don't let her farm).

Geeohdee 09-10-2010 03:56 AM

Played 6 games with her.. all wins. 35-3 24-3 19-5 14-1 9-1 8-1 all decent scores, she is fun, and can win a game quick