League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Tanks get no love in domion scoring system. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2408047)

Cortexedge 07-28-2012 01:25 AM

Tanks get no love in domion scoring system.

I comonly play bruiser with a tank bent in dom and unless i get all the kills or cap all the points by myself, i have a rly low score even if i do most of the work setting this up for the carries. Was wondering if there was a way to change the system to reflect a tank doing his job right, i.e getting carry fed and defending point while not getting kills per say. Ending game with 3 kills 4 deaths and 18 assists and i have the lowest score on my team is kinda a meh feeling when you do alot of the work.

Bad Luck Braum 07-28-2012 01:27 AM

The current system is fantastic. Having the ability to get points for supporting allies, capturing objectives, assists. All of these Count twoards a score. I'm not sure what you mean by tanks not getting high scores. You can usually come out as #1 Playing champions like Shen and Nocturne, GP, Nunu and many others.

rpgdude 11-02-2012 12:39 PM

The scoring give's 0 for assist. Kills and caps are counted but the guy giving all the kills gets nota. 5/9/43 and come behind a guy with 9/8/11 both with same caps. Its a broke pos scoring for tanks. Why even try to assist if you get no points?

DONGLORD420 11-02-2012 12:41 PM

everyone's known that dominion scoring is hopelessly bad since the game was released.

STEVE FORCE ONE 11-02-2012 12:42 PM

In all honesty, tanks get no love anywhere.

Westlin 11-03-2012 11:31 AM

Score doesn't matter

Orphane 11-03-2012 11:32 AM

Why the hell would you necro this?

UtilityK 11-03-2012 01:16 PM

I can see what you mean with the tank getting less overall points. I'm usually top 2 when I tank though so maybe there's something else to it but either way, who cares if your score is a little low, as long as you 're making the difference you should be making as a tank, that's enough for me cause they make a crazy difference lol If you want a better score pick up health packs and stand on turrets a little longer and you can get a nice score without even doing much xD or get support items on the tank like Locket of Iron Solari thing or stuff like that idk

Koravel 11-03-2012 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rpgdude (Hozzászólás 30969319)
The scoring give's 0 for assist. Kills and caps are counted but the guy giving all the kills gets nota. 5/9/43 and come behind a guy with 9/8/11 both with same caps. Its a broke pos scoring for tanks. Why even try to assist if you get no points?

To win the game? Only new players care about dominion score.

rpgdude 11-06-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koravel34 (Hozzászólás 31010646)
To win the game? Only new players care about dominion score.

I'm sure you hear this a lot, but you are wrong about that as I have played LoL from release date and Dom from its first day. Also, I personally know others who care and see lvl30's 1000+ wins complain, That's a pretty broad and unintelligent statement. Do you know what 32 million registered players care about? I didn't realize God was playing LoL or trolling like some retarded kid. When you get a higher IQ come back and troll I mean try again.