League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 16

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Bug Reports (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Low FPS after patch (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=240073)

Easy Flow 09-09-2010 12:47 AM

Low FPS after patch

Before the patch I used to get 20-30 FPS. But now after the patch I load the game very slowly and I only get 4 FPS in-game. If I leave the game then 'reconnect' the game loads at normal speed and the game plays at a normal 30 FPS.

It's kind of a weird fix and upsets people on your team, and thats totally understandable.

Judging by the other threads in this forum I am not the only person with this problem.

Nsaac 09-09-2010 01:51 AM

i have the same problem :S and in dont think that is my pc cause i have 4gb of ram 1gb mb video full updated with drivers >< but with the patch i m getting very slow chat and very little effect in the game but affect the game

Zjadacz Mrowek 09-09-2010 01:56 AM

Same for me.
When i checked my pcu usage i found out that the lolclient.exe was eating it pretty badly especially when in game.

WhattayaBrian 09-09-2010 01:58 AM

Agreed. The game runs extremely sluggish after the patch, where it ran fine before.

Sobu 09-09-2010 02:42 AM

I am having the same issue...

usued to get 40 FPS now getting 4 :/

PLZ HELP

ToLust 09-09-2010 04:07 AM

I found that I have been getting choppy fps as well after the patch, restarting it being the fix. But, the problem only seemed to happen when there was a miss fortune in game. Perhaps miss fortune had a bad animation release that needs to be fixed?

ProbablyTerribad 09-09-2010 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToLust (Hozzászólás 2816614)
I found that I have been getting choppy fps as well after the patch, restarting it being the fix. But, the problem only seemed to happen when there was a miss fortune in game. Perhaps miss fortune had a bad animation release that needs to be fixed?

It's happening to me in every game, with or without Miss Fortune. My FPS hit 3 last game, with all of my settings on low, even though I used to play with everything on medium.

CertainDeath 09-09-2010 07:35 AM

yep i got same problem after patch.
the only way to make it better is to close LoLClient.exe - which is adobe air. That way you can play game with fine fps, but at the end you dont go back to lol client - the game just close.
You need to start it over and you dont see stats/cant chat.

CnB84 09-09-2010 08:03 AM

Does it kind of play fine, but spike badly whenever fighting or abilities are used?

missclick 09-09-2010 08:08 AM

also having this problem. It has caused me to lose every game lately and it is even worse when more than one person on your team has this issue. Please fix it!!! It is making the game unplayable!

I've been running at 5fps and down to two or so when other people are on my screen.