League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   New Player Forum (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Support. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=240030)

Rolando Robando 09-08-2010 11:51 PM

Support.

Where is the General Support section here, i want an answer from the RIOT staff regarding the game dinamics, im tired of BS on their updates and 0 server work and lot of things more, if is an email good, even forum, I WANT OFFICIAL SUPPORT.

colloquial 09-09-2010 12:35 AM

If you post on the forums you will often see Riot Developers taking part in conversations. However with the angry and accusatory tone you are taking it is unlikely that you would receive any official response, and the forum community will most likely downvote and close your post. If you post clearly, calmly, and with respect about issues you see you will almost certainly get a response. Also providing specific examples and trying to provide ideas to help fix problems will make your more likely to be well received and get a red response.

Another more direct way is to email support@riotgames.com

Rolando Robando 09-09-2010 09:38 AM

Well, i consider an insult this part "Also providing specific examples and trying to provide ideas to help fix problems will make your more likely to be well received and get a red response."

If they want free ideas, then do a free game. Game is not "free" is paid and you "think" is free but you have no rights, only when you apply with money :) coz that money what i spend here i want support.

If they dont like my "tone" will be their problem, im tired on a focused game for skins and new characters and make horrible pings for all game players, not only me.

They sell something then stole your time, example: I have heimer, when i buy was with RP and also his skins, now they nerfed Heimer, got useless. Same as teemo with speed, useless.

Why useless? -> Miss BS, the new character, Do you RIOT PEOPLE THINK before release a character? Over Speed, Over DMG. I want what i buy, its simple i buy a heimer with 3 turrets and i want it back.

I want better servers not more skins or characters, the game is failing dude, people whos mad like me buy RP, dont want just a free2play+plus+always-a-down-time server.

R66Y 09-09-2010 10:10 AM

Quote:

Well, i consider an insult this part "Also providing specific examples and trying to provide ideas to help fix problems will make your more likely to be well received and get a red response."
Keep copping an attitude and Riot will likely keep ignoring you. The man gave you advice as to how you could better make your inquiries and you flame him.

Quote:

If they want free ideas, then do a free game. Game is not "free" is paid and you "think" is free but you have no rights, only when you apply with money :) coz that money what i spend here i want support.
The game is free. If you paid money, it was for content delivered (skins, champions, rune pages), not for whatever else you dreamed up. You do not suddenly get greater rights to Riots time or to act like a child just because you forked over some clams.

Quote:

If they dont like my "tone" will be their problem, im tired on a focused game for skins and new characters and make horrible pings for all game players, not only me.
I have perfectly fine pings, so it's not "all players". Would I be correct in guessing you are not playing from the US? It may just be a case of no servers located near enough to give you decent ping, which Riot can't easily fix. Sorry, but even Pendragon can't warp time/space to shave a few ms off your ping.

Quote:

They sell something then stole your time, example: I have heimer, when i buy was with RP and also his skins, now they nerfed Heimer, got useless. Same as teemo with speed, useless.
Congratulations, you've discovered balancing. And very few champions are "useless" unless the player is bad or you are playing at a very high level.

Quote:

Why useless? -> Miss BS, the new character, Do you RIOT PEOPLE THINK before release a character? Over Speed, Over DMG. I want what i buy, its simple i buy a heimer with 3 turrets and i want it back.
Now we get to the meat of your issue. While I would love to pass this off as simple QQ, I tend to think that heimer was a bit over nerfed. That said, you would be better off getting into the various balancing discussions and making actual arguments. Or you could continue to act like an entitlement brat with an attitude problem and see how far that gets you, your choice.

Quote:

I want better servers not more skins or characters, the game is failing dude, people whos mad like me buy RP, dont want just a free2play+plus+always-a-down-time server.
I suspect Riot is in a better position to determine if the game will succeed or fail financially. In the end, I suspect misplaced tirades and demands are unlikely to sway their opinion.