League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   About Zyra - Rise of The Thorn (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2398151)

Thunder Lordz 07-25-2012 04:22 PM

About Zyra - Rise of The Thorn

this is my opinion about Zyra, she hella crazy and strong, u guys must be do something about this. Her plants is so **** annoying and deal alot dmg more than herself, her E catch up like everybody and with her ulti is ****ed up everybody. when my team fight with her, my team like cant even move or do anything, she keep hiding and create plants and catched up everybody. 1 more thing about her ulti deal too much dmg to everybody even that time she just 2/4/5, its all so uncomfortable about her, u guys should do something D:

p/s: Alistar stun kinda like Zyra ulti but that stun i feel better than Zyra ulti (but Zyra ulti range hella big :\ )

just all about me and my friends opinion hope u guys can do somethinga about it

MishaIsAwesome 07-25-2012 04:35 PM

English please.

Timammoth 07-25-2012 04:48 PM

Did you pass elementary school.

KaltraX 07-25-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunder Lordz (Hozzászólás 27395408)
this is my opinion about Zyra, she hella crazy and strong, u guys must be do something about this. Her plants is so **** annoying and deal alot dmg more than herself, her E catch up like everybody and with her ulti is ****ed up everybody. when my team fight with her, my team like cant even move or do anything, she keep hiding and create plants and catched up everybody. 1 more thing about her ulti deal too much dmg to everybody even that time she just 2/4/5, its all so uncomfortable about her, u guys should do something D:

p/s: Alistar stun kinda like Zyra ulti but that stun i feel better than Zyra ulti (but Zyra ulti range hella big :\ )

just all about me and my friends opinion hope u guys can do somethinga about it

I speak engrish real good like...

KnightxSScarlett 07-25-2012 05:04 PM

Ult damage/range needs nerf. Plants need a slight nerf to damage.

InkogNegro 07-25-2012 08:37 PM

just because someone doesn't fluently speak the language doesn't mean you can make fun of them.

With that said, STOP QQ'ing about Zyra. of course shes supposed to hide in bushes and ambush. shes a freakin PLANT!!

also, having trouble with Zyra? Just focus her like any other champ.

Rephidim 07-26-2012 01:07 AM

To be honest, I find myself a little bit frustrated with how so many people cry about champions for the first week or two after they come out. "This champion is OP!!!!" comes out every time, when in all reality it's usually because you haven't learned to counter the champion yet. Yes, Zyra's plants can do quite a bit of damage, but they're easy enough to avoid, and she's squishy as hell, so focus her for half a second and she'll melt. Beyond that, just experiment and find ways to deal with her.

hi im rammus 07-26-2012 02:28 AM

Heres my two cents.

I've played about 2-3 games against Zyra who's pretty good. Her E I think is quite fast and usually zyra lands two seeds right when she casts the spell. Its quite hard to avoid the spell sometimes also when your trying to harass her. Her ultimate is kinda large area too with a good range. The plants I don't really mind, I just want to be able to harass her without being harassed for tons and not able to at all. I think shes able to land her skills a little too fast. Ex) Zyra will put 1 seed; then cast E; then place another seed right before the spell hits the seed. They always do this combo when I try to harass them u.u

Savackz 07-26-2012 05:05 PM

Shut her down early game and your fine. She doesn't do much damage. If I see one, I just play a top bruiser such as Olaf or a jungler who can take out if one person is fed like Skarner.

Luxiere 07-26-2012 05:09 PM

She seemed like she doesn't do much damage to me. I guess I played with a horrible Zyra.