League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   No Twitch, No Chief. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2383214)

HeadChief 07-21-2012 10:23 AM

No Twitch, No Chief.

Hey guys I just wanted to say with this new patch on how they made Twitch completely useless and garbage now. I can't somehow find the motivation to play the game. He was the only ad carry how I played him that would yes be outplayed by many scenarios against other bot lane carries early game and the only thing he had going for him is his potential to change the whole game around after he got heavy items that he would be able to cleave the entire enemy teams hp in a few sweep where still he had a major weakness that he can just as easily get insta targeted by played who are focused and smart to wait till he comes out and just insta stun dead then gg 4v5 no ad the game. He was Never even that great some may say and he was considered a hard champion to be good with which I was and I learned through many losses how to play him as a very good champ. Now they just made him shiit. 4 seconds early game invis, ulti that does not dmg to pierced units. Hes completely completely garbage now that hes not even worth playing nor even taking in any motivation to put any effort to recruit people to get his medieval skin. What the **** was riot thinking? They must of beeing soo out of their minds on drugs or something But I seriously want my money back in this game... Imagine even for all you non Twitch players out their just your favorite hero at this current moment whichever it is just gets a ridiculous nerf changing all their abilities to make it completely useless in game. There is no point of playing this game.

Message for riot and I am serious when I say with a few days of well thought decision making that you take this message serious when I say.

Either change him back (maybe keeping his expunge the way it is now though would make him more balanced on an even scale in game in general)

Or

I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

thristy 07-21-2012 11:47 AM

I'm doing fine as twitch..

jloysnenph 07-21-2012 12:40 PM

QQ whale does not care

-_________________________________-

Pr3cision 07-21-2012 01:56 PM

Twitch invis need to be longer, it's the thing that made him so much fun and his ult should be put back to normal I used to play him and go like 21/5 and 45/9 without stealing kills. I nevered played ez before and I'm doing better than I do with twitch now. So it think they should change him again or change him back to he was last patch

Lajinn5 07-21-2012 04:13 PM

thats the exact reason they changed him, once he had good items he had the ability to cleave an entire teams HP with little to no effort, and they changed the invis because people were sick of being stalked by twitch for 30-45 seconds to get instagibbed as soon as you're by yourself

slimjimo10 07-21-2012 05:38 PM

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/23209679#history
21/2/12 first game as post-buff twitch.

Delfere 07-21-2012 06:05 PM

dude you are crazy i just went 32/4/9 with him. he is beast. just get ur attack speed up and ull be fine

brainflakes 07-21-2012 06:15 PM

Judging from your match history, this is a troll post.

29/7/20 in ranked with Twitch?

Nice try, though.

HeadChief 07-21-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brainflakes (Hozzászólás 27248610)
Judging from your match history, this is a troll post.

29/7/20 in ranked with Twitch?

Nice try, though.

That was a normal game fyi

and honestly even when he use to be able to cleave an enitire teams hp thats all he had balanced going for him, cause anyone like jax or irelia can insta jump his face kill him if hes not careful and gg the game. You get ad carries like Vayne who constatly just true dmg nukes in your face, has a skill to tumble and knock anyone coming back super far away and stun against the wall. Thats some pretty op shiit throughout beginning to late game no matter what. And the stalking part was part of the game of people not picking up that extra awarness that there is a Twitch in the game and that he is the fugly rat character and thats just what it is. Instead they go complain on the forums QQ rat is gaaay and rigged NERF PLEASE, because one person took the time to play him over and over to get good with him cause he is a very under played champion cause he was hard to be on the ball with since he dies as easy as he can kill if not easier. His ulti NEEDS to be put back the way it was at the very least.

TeknoWizard 07-22-2012 12:09 AM

I agree to an extent. If they're going to tweak Twitch to where he is going to be a standard AD carry, which is the main reason I hate the rework, then at least give him something to put him on par with other carries. He was good before because you hit R, right clicked their team, and all of the sudden, all 5 enemies are being crited for 600 health. And the LONG stealth allowed you to actually position yourself, AND wait for the right time to open up. Right now, it just doesn't work like it used to. I'm not saying they shouldn't change Twitch, but come on. At least let a unique champion stay unique, instead of shoving him into a role he only half fits at best.