League of Legends Community
123

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Fastest 3v3? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2382575)

Jellysmackle 07-21-2012 03:47 AM

Fastest 3v3?
 
1 Attachment(s)
I honestly am not sure if this is the fastest Twisted Treeline match, but you know i thought why not post a picture and check if it is. Sadly i do not have any footage of the game, all i have is this picture. You can go ahead and go check my match history it will have the same information, that's if you think i'm lying ;)
So yeah just tell me if you know anything about fastest games or whatever. This wasn't an attempt to get a record or anything of that sort i'm just wondering if we just did something awesome.
P.S: this was the only i could attach the pic i really don't post that much threads.
Edit: the time in the pic is 11:54 its kind of hard to read sorry.

OnlyBotLane 07-21-2012 04:10 AM

had a 9:30 ranked one once. I don't know if I have a replay to screenshot but I will look.

Jellysmackle 07-21-2012 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnlyBotLane (Hozzászólás 27227414)
had a 9:30 ranked one once. I don't know if I have a replay to screenshot but I will look.

Ty. i really was looking for a another record. i even googled it D: couldnt find anything. so knowing that someone else had a short game is pretty epic, and the fact that its a ranked makes it even awesomer.

OnlyBotLane 07-21-2012 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jellysmackle (Hozzászólás 27227588)
Ty. i really was looking for a another record. i even googled it D: couldnt find anything. so knowing that someone else had a short game is pretty epic, and the fact that its a ranked makes it even awesomer.

I lied it was 10 50 :p

But yeah i will get the SS in a sec. It wasn't exactly epic though I think we were only 1300 at the time lol.

EDIT: So I couldn't get the rep to open. It is pretty old but his is a screen of the rep existing lol not exactly proof but i dont really care about it that much.
*******http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/4...v3.jpg********

Jellysmackle 07-21-2012 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnlyBotLane (Hozzászólás 27227678)
I lied it was 10 50 :p

But yeah i will get the SS in a sec. It wasn't exactly epic though I think we were only 1300 at the time lol.

EDIT: So I couldn't get the rep to open. It is pretty old but his is a screen of the rep existing lol not exactly proof but i dont really care about it that much.
*******http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/4...v3.jpg********

LIAR! its 10:51 not 10:50

Elo Anchor 07-21-2012 09:56 AM

My friends and I had a 10 min 2 sec match

chris1017266 09-10-2012 10:17 PM

my fastest game ever on a 3v3 was 6:00 minutes right on the dot.lol, funny how it turned out that way. i was not in custom i was going against random people and beat the m in 6 min. lol, is that a world record?

Koldheartedjsp 09-10-2012 10:39 PM

had an 8 min game once. They got smashed insanely bad, lost a team fight at dragon (that we engaged) and afk'd after about 6 mins

Coola 09-10-2012 10:52 PM

Had an 8 min game. Still good though :) . Pretty much is a super stomp and then they afk. But I've done a 10 min where they didn't AFK.

willxo 09-12-2012 01:40 PM

weak

i got firstblood. everyone afk


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:28 PM.
123


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc