League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Karma's Tea Shop, Zen (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2381036)

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd 07-20-2012 04:54 PM

Karma's Tea Shop, Zen

Namaste, Summoners and.... customers.

"I have decided that Valoran would be much better off with tea-shops situated in strategic locations, as normal meditation does not appeal to the masses, sadly."

"I am opening this tea shop as of today, selling refreshing teas and delightful treats, of course. See the list below for more details on drinks and snacks.

"I Shall reside behind the store, on the balcony over-looking my zen garden."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Karma's Tea Shop -

Everything is paid in Valors, Valoran Currency
Snack List -
Ionian lettuce wraps : made by hand by some of my assistants, they consist of freshly washed iceberg lettuce (imported from Frejiord), wrapped around a lean yet succulent center made of meat of your choice and spices. - 35
(Meat Selection for above wrap, pork, beef, and chicken.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Frejiord Dervish Salad : A variety of vegetables and meats chopped into thin slices, consists of pork (broiled), iceberg lettuce, cherry tomatoes, a bit of mint, spinach, and a balsamic. - 40

Ionian tarts : multiple tarts to your tastes, come in batches of 3, choices include -
Strawberry, Elderberry, shrimp and leeks, BlackBerry. - 20

Snack of choice - Sweet Buns : A sumptuous bun consisting of sweet flour and a filling of your choice, steamed at order. Choices include - sweet pork (yum yum yum), creamed strawberries, beef, shrimp and leeks, hard-boiled egg and chicken. - 30

Drink List - Freshly brewed to order.

Ionian Fire-Lily tea : A surprisingly sweet tea with a strong after taste, reminiscent of oranges. - 20

Sweet Violet Tea : a relaxing tea, wonderfully effective for relieving headaches and muscle and body pain - 30

Black Tea : A favorite and best-seller among demacians, this strong bodied tea contains a hint of caffeine, great for starting your day. - 25

Ionian Chai Tea : A sweet tea adored among Ionians, its deep flavor goes very well with sugar and sweeteners. Recommended extra milk on order. -25

Pink tea : Brewed from Roses, this tea is both pleasing to the eye and good for you, improves skin pigmentation. -30

Jasmine tea : A Classic. - 20

All teas can have sugar and milked added for an extra 10
Bubbles can be added for an extra 10

Orders are made at the front of the store, where an usher will show you to a table, appointments are necessary in the Ask Karma Thread to visit Karma's patio at the back.

As a new day rises, the wonderful aroma of freshly brewed tea fills the Ionian made shop, beckoning customers and the weary to sit down and enjoy a relaxing brew.

A bell is heard, a sign is turned, the shop is ready for business.
((Please, appropriateness is encouraged (unless your silly by nature, then go ahead, lol) ))

Midnight Firefox 07-20-2012 05:02 PM

The midnight fox was the first to enter the doors of the tea shop as she stepped to the counter to inspect the menu, searching for something to feast upon for breakfast.

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd 07-20-2012 05:04 PM

The counter worker steps in from behind the store, yawning slowly, he just woke up.
"Ah.... why does the store open so earl-" He notices the midnight fox.

"Er... would you like a recommendation?"

Nwol 07-20-2012 05:05 PM

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/107

The second being Tekun Valos whom heard word of this...and couldn't help but notice the prices...Gold for food. Cripes. In front of him, Ahri. The warrior...despite where he was always came to a place armed. Although nothing was drawn.

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd 07-20-2012 05:17 PM

The Worker noticed the other man, as the midnight fox slowly decided on what she wanted.

"Would you like to order?"

AskUdyr 07-20-2012 05:20 PM

The door slammed open, the bell jingled like a maniac. A large man grunted, "Hrmph...too much oil on the hinges. Swings too easily."

Udyr stormed into the shop and past the counter. He rumbled towards the back patio, where he assumed the Duchess would be.

((Technically made an appointment.))

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd 07-20-2012 05:21 PM

The duchess was seated in a chair, admiring the scenery taking in the view while enjoying some Chai tea, she sipped contentedly while nibbling on a tart.

Nwol 07-20-2012 05:23 PM

"Not that I can't afford it...but these prices are gold pieces...?" Tekun couldn't help but double check.

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd 07-20-2012 05:27 PM

(( Changed currency, you should be able to now. ))

Nwol 07-20-2012 05:31 PM

"Oh...I misread. Lemme think it over. I'm as indecisive as the fox it seems." Valos let out a bit of a sigh of relief.