League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   So do any of you guys (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=23783)

Busuzima 11-07-2009 07:19 PM

So do any of you guys

Gain victory through good ol fashioned backdoor just tp or stealth while your team keeps your enemies in your base then laugh as you take out turrets and inhibs?

myrmidon 11-07-2009 07:58 PM

Towers armor was buffed considerably, it is very difficult to do this now unless you have 200+ damage, considerable attack speed, and a hella lot of hp.

IHaveCrayons 11-07-2009 08:58 PM

If I see an opening I always take advantage of it. If a tower is low hp and they're all screwing around outside, I will pop in and take it down... pure and simple.

CryHavoc 11-07-2009 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myrmidon (Hozzászólás 260063)
Towers armor was buffed considerably, it is very difficult to do this now unless you have 200+ damage, considerable attack speed, and a hella lot of hp.

A full spec Yi can rape a tower in maybe 7-9 seconds. If he's got decent lifesteal, he can alpha a group of minions, gain most of his health back, wipe the rest of the turrets out.

No way that it could be done with the Nexus towers by any one character, though.

smokeD 11-07-2009 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CryHavoc (Hozzászólás 260244)
A full spec Yi can rape a tower in maybe 7-9 seconds. If he's got decent lifesteal, he can alpha a group of minions, gain most of his health back, wipe the rest of the turrets out.

No way that it could be done with the Nexus towers by any one character, though.

A late game twitch can bd anything.

GNOY 11-08-2009 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Busuzima (Hozzászólás 259995)
Gain victory through good ol fashioned backdoor just tp or stealth while your team keeps your enemies in your base then laugh as you take out turrets and inhibs?

Do I look like a bd-***** to you? 0_o

And yes, ppl still do that ****.

Feelgood 11-08-2009 10:15 AM

If you CAN bd, do it...people who complain about it are just mad they are being outplayed.

Lawlerkats 11-08-2009 06:09 PM

No, people complain because it's a dick move. You can't really get "out-played" when a stealth hero can out-range towers.

Just sayin'.

ZGBudai 11-08-2009 06:13 PM

There is a saying in fighting games

"Winning is winning, there is no cheap way of doing it"

This of course doesn't count GLITCHES but backdooring is intended.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lawlerkats (Hozzászólás 261803)
No, people complain because it's a dick move. You can't really get "out-played" when a stealth hero can out-range towers.

Just sayin'.

1) It's his ultimate
2) It doesn't LAST FOREVER, gank him if you need to.

Xirus 11-08-2009 07:55 PM

In my twisted fate guide, half the strategy is based around soloing towers whilst enemies muck around in your base. However, this particular build pushes quickly and uses minions, but if the tower is low I'll finish it off, and lone inhibitors get backdoored a lot.

It's basically a counter to the five man gank squad strategy. So it's pretty legit, I'd say. I'd argue in the case of Twitch backdooring, he basically acts as a carry, but instead of killing players he kils towers. It's just different avenues to the same goal.