League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Season one ruined League for me. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=237283)

Rooch 09-06-2010 11:55 PM

Season one ruined League for me.

Ever since season one has come out I find myself having less and less fun in league. I've had game after game ruined by single people. The big ones for me is the stupid trash talking and the incessant feeding that can ruin a game. I've tried playing normal games and ranked games, but overall it's just not fun anymore. If you don't get lucky with your team composition vs their composition in normal (try to actually get a team composition in a normal game and see how that goes it's hard enough in ranked) you lose. The whole fun part about league when the game started up was that you wouldn't die because you wouldn't get instagibbed while stunned. Unfortunately now it just seems that more heroes are going to just keep getting released but the overall problems with the game are just becoming the same as DotA where you can lose a game for things entirely out of your control. It's just gotten old.

/uninstall

killsteel 09-07-2010 12:01 AM

It doesn't sound like your problems have anything to do with S1. I'm still pissed about the loss of our stats and not having our normal elo carry over to ranked. I played about 2,000 games of LoL from open beta to S1. Now I play a couple times a week, if that, because season one sucks.

Perlmutter 09-07-2010 12:02 AM

Good one less moron.

King K Rool 09-07-2010 12:03 AM

Bye.

KevinPJH 09-07-2010 12:04 AM

I do agree how you say you can lose games and it is entirely out of your control. I am sick of people saying "pick a good carry and you can win".. I am pretty sure, 4 people constantly feeding and trash talking makes it impossible to win.

Rezengu 09-07-2010 12:04 AM

Stop maining Malzahar!
It's always the Malzahar is good but his team sucks
Conspriacy!!!

Oh God Its Yi 09-07-2010 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killsteel (Hozzászólás 2779804)
It doesn't sound like your problems have anything to do with S1. I'm still pissed about the loss of our stats and not having our normal elo carry over to ranked. I played about 2,000 games of LoL from open beta to S1. Now I play a couple times a week, if that, because season one sucks.

Season 1 definitely had an impact on it. I noticed a HUGE change.
Before Season 1, I found myself at a decent Elo in normal games. People warded, not many trash talkers, and coordination was extraordinary between me and 4 strangers. Teams would never be 5 carries/supports/tanks, it would always be balanced.
When Season 1 hit, all the good players moved over to ranked. Now, I find myself in normal queue with idiots who have absolutely no clue what they're talking about, no clue how to play, and trash talk like it's their job. My W/L has gone up a tiny bit, but it doesn't feel like my Elo even changes.
If I go in a ranked game, I find myself being stuck with people who still rush Mejai's as their first item 21 minutes into the game after going 0-9-2 from being in mid lane.
Not having Elo carry over to rank just punishes a lot of decent players. Many of the players I used to see in normal queue are now probably stuck in Elo Hell, trying to dig their way out.

Sackrace 09-07-2010 12:56 AM

I just went 19-1 with morgana, raped face and still lost because some ass shen decided to leave at level 4, in addition to having other numpties on my team. I've lost 7 in a row because every game I get lumped with idiots.
Ranked is just painful when Riot implements no disincentives for leaving, afking, intentionally feeding etc. FFS start giving leavers automated bans based on repeated leaving. Poor management of the match making system is ruining this game.

Devil May LOL 09-07-2010 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rooch (Hozzászólás 2779755)
If you don't get lucky with your team composition vs their composition in normal (try to actually get a team composition in a normal game and see how that goes it's hard enough in ranked) you lose.

/uninstall

That excuse is mostly for noobs. At high Elo, like yesterday, hotshotgg team was consist of teemo mal nid and 2 other subpar champs and owned a team with garen morg amumu etc.

Also good players don't QQ, they adapt. Learn to pick what your team needs.

Finally, bye, not like I care.

RubeNLwD 09-07-2010 01:00 AM

cya in 1 week