League of Legends Community
12345 ... 6

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   New Player Forum (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   The Void's Champions (Leveling Team) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2369834)

Pentakill Jones 07-17-2012 10:52 PM

The Void's Champions (Leveling Team)

~The Void's Champions~

Alright, so I am getting pretty tired of having a wacked up team composition and I am looking to change that. I am looking to make a team of people that are considerably low level that are looking to have leveling partners so then they don't get a train wreck of team composition quite as often. We would be doing a lot of 2-5 queuing and would have each person pick a role and a lane and go with that for the game. For the first while we will be doing Blind Pick Normal games, but will work our way up to getting to Draft Pick when we have enough people with 16+ champions to do that. I am not worried about your level just that you are a decent player. Keep in mind that I too am learning to play the game and do make mistakes here and there. Maybe when we are level 30's we can make a ranked team.

So just fill out this little form to join in - you will not be in a test game or anything.

Summoner Name:
Real Name (optional):
Favorite/Best Role:
Favorite/Best Champion (optional):
Summoner Level:
Extra Comments (optional):

I have Summoner Level in there as mandatory just so we can get to know who will be grouping with who more often then the others. We can still have 10's queue with 20's and all that, but I would like to get a feel of the what will be going on in the team that I started.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Example Application
Summoner Name: Pentakill Jones
Real Name (optional): Brandon
Favorite/Best Role: Ranged carry or AP mid (with getting better at Jungler)
Favorite/Best Champion (optional): Veigar for mid, Malphite for Jungler, and I'm decent with Ezreal for carry (just started him with this free week)
Summoner Level: 10
Extra Comments (optional): None.

Chat Room:

Void's Champions - Just like that, caps and the '.

Current members:

Pentakill Jones (Brandon) Jungle, Mid, Ranged carry Bot
Rhisis S1ayer (Marek) AP carry
Sadifreile - Mid
nunumann (Branden) Jungle, Mid
Jaysonrr (Jayson) Definitely not bot support (his words more or less)
R3dRain - Top, Mid, Jungle
Yoni97 (Going to guess it's Yoni from looking at his post) Mid
xharoldcore (Harold) Jungle, Mid
IMooh (Nicolas) Support, Mid
Mambawarrior - "Anything that helps out the current game"
Awesomegy - Mid
The Stygian - Top
Vestuvius - Carry
Trickar0 - Ranged carry, Mid
TheUnendingVoid - Mid
Delvoire (John) Carries
Crackerjack5 - Mid, Top
Top Hat Master - "Adaptable to any lane" (but I think that "Duo Lane" mean bot with a carry and support)
DessaLoL - "Doesn't matter to me"
Machęath (Stefano) AP carry
bluemoonprncss (Lu**** :D :D) Carry
Shadow Wolf 47 - Anything the team needs
Kordanbleu - "Still learning but can try anything"
November Kisses (Morgan) Jungle (but open to anything)
TommySparkle (Tom/Tommy) Top but want to learn to jungle

-------------------------------------------------------
I posted this in the Clan/Team recruitment section but I thought I would find more low-levels here in the New Player forum. Thanks for checking the team out!

Sadifreile 07-17-2012 11:41 PM

A leveling team sounds nice so why not.

Summoner Name: Sadifreile
Real Name (optional): -
Favorite/Best Role: AP mid (though I'm willing to learn any role)
Favorite/Best Champion (optional): Morg/Malz
Summoner Level: 11
Extra Comments (optional): -

nunumann 07-18-2012 12:02 AM

Summoner Name: nunumann (had no clue nunu was in this game when i made that name)
Real Name (optional): Branden
Favorite/Best Role: Jungle/Mid
Favorite/Best Champion (optional): amumu/viegar
Summoner Level: 20
Extra Comments (optional): i have played on a friends level 30 account before and had done pretty well. I watch a lot of streams and know how to play out most scenarios.

Jaysonrr 07-18-2012 12:12 AM

Summoner Name: Jaysonrr
Real Name (optional): Jayson
Favorite/Best Role: All except bot lane support
Favorite/Best Champion (optional): Draven/Jayce/Ahri/Malphite(jungle)
Summoner Level: 24
Extra Comments (optional): My summoner level is kind of high because of all the Co-Op I played with my brothers. I have a few other 6300 champions that I'm trying to get better at (Riven/Shyvana/Lee Sin). I'm not amazing but I know what I'm doing on the summoner's rift.

cowpotato 07-18-2012 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaysonrr (Hozzászólás 27088156)
Summoner Name: Jaysonrr
Real Name (optional): Jayson
Favorite/Best Role: All except bot lane support
Favorite/Best Champion (optional): Draven/Jayce/Ahri/Malphite(jungle)
Summoner Level: 24
Extra Comments (optional): My summoner level is kind of high because of all the Co-Op I played with my brothers. I have a few other 6300 champions that I'm trying to get better at (Riven/Shyvana/Lee Sin). I'm not amazing but I know what I'm doing on the summoner's rift.

playing co op won't get you good in pvp

R3dRain 07-18-2012 04:12 AM

Summoner Name: R3dRain
Favorite/Best Role: solo top, mid, and jungle
Favorite/Best Champion (optional): shen, LB, Annie, Fiddlesticks, Jax, Shaco, Singed, Sion, Teemo, akali and Warwick I do have other just do not play them a lot I got about 17 to 20 champion right now and with most champion I say I can do some what of carry team in some cases.

Summoner Level: 30

Extra Comments (optional): I do not really play all that much right now manly on weekend right now. I not the best but I said I ok got just over a 50% of the game I play I win this is for normal games and for ranked game I just have not really play all that many only 3 and out of the 3 I win 2 and lose 1. I do not really need to lvl but just look for some people to play with since I start to hate solo queing.

Yoni97 07-18-2012 04:12 AM

Summoner Name: Yoni97
Real Name (optional): Guess from my summoner name :P
Favorite/Best Role: AP mid
Favorite/Best Champion (optional): AP Lux, Support Alistar, AD Tristana, AP Kennen
Summoner Level: 14
Extra Comments (optional): I only own the four champions mentioned above but I am willing to try new ones and new roles. Also I'm not on that often because of school. Also recently I've been losing a lot of matches because my game crashes and I have to reconnect a lot, so I hope that bug goes away soon.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention that I have never jungled and I'm not so great with tanks...

xharoldcore 07-18-2012 09:07 AM

Summoner Name:xharoldcore
Real Name (optional):Harold
Favorite/Best Role:Jungle and Mid
Favorite/Best Champion (optional): Amumu,Jayce, Sejuani, Hecarim, Kayle, Yi, Jax, LB, MOrgana, Anivia, etc..... (basically almost all of them)
Summoner Level:27
Extra Comments (optional): I can play every single role, but my main two roles are jungler and mid.

Pentakill Jones 07-18-2012 09:44 AM

Thank you all for making this be a good success already. I added you guys and all your roles to the roster and will add you as friends in-game.

Jaysonrr 07-18-2012 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowpotato (Hozzászólás 27089403)
playing co op won't get you good in pvp

I know that. I'm not retarded. I play a lot of PvP. I was just saying that my level was high compared to how much I've played BECAUSE of Co-Op.