League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   In-Game HUD Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   FoxeUI A Full reskin of your LoL HUD (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2369285)

Phauxe 07-17-2012 07:53 PM

FoxeUI A Full reskin of your LoL HUD

1 Attachment(s)
Hey everyone Foxe here with a new UI that skins all of your in game HUD as well as some extras like the shop and champion scoreboard. You can download a new version here:

v.3 http://phauxington.deviantart.com/#/d5386cp

leave feedback/suggestions/donations and bug reports on my deviantart page, its where im most likely going to lurk.

Here is a How to install video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJJKPtm0RYM

Here is a screenshot

Tsriel 07-18-2012 04:52 AM

That's a nice looking interface. Offers tons of visable screen without much clutter from the minimap and allied champs. I'll give this a shot.

Seth the Bum 07-18-2012 06:18 PM

I like how it looks easier to keep track of both teammate's HP/MP and the minimap at the same time (based on the screenshot), but I wonder how the UI looks on a 4:3 ratio. Surely the UI isn't quite as roomy on a standard resolution? Also, does the little white line under the teammate portraits replace the ultimate indicator green dots? Perhaps it works better in-game, but looking at the image, the white line isn't very noticeable.

Phauxe 07-19-2012 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsriel (Hozzászólás 27092802)
That's a nice looking interface. Offers tons of visable screen without much clutter from the minimap and allied champs. I'll give this a shot.

Thanks, give it a try and let me know what you think.

Phauxe 07-19-2012 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seth the Bum (Hozzászólás 27119107)
I like how it looks easier to keep track of both teammate's HP/MP and the minimap at the same time (based on the screenshot), but I wonder how the UI looks on a 4:3 ratio. Surely the UI isn't quite as roomy on a standard resolution? Also, does the little white line under the teammate portraits replace the ultimate indicator green dots? Perhaps it works better in-game, but looking at the image, the white line isn't very noticeable.

I wanted to centralize all the information, since its easier for me to keep track of that way. I have a friend who uses this on a 1280x800 resoultion and he says it works great with a little in game scaling, but the ui is a bit snug on a smaller screen. Yes the white lines do replaces the green dots for the ult indicators and they are a little easier to see in game vs the screenshot.

Märs 07-20-2012 07:15 AM

That looks amazing. Can't wait to try it out!

Bromoner 07-20-2012 10:12 AM

Your UI is missing one thing (a slight thing at that) that has gameplay consequences. Allied teammates ult availability. Normally, you have screenshots of your teammates with a green or gray dot next to it depending on their ult availability. Add that, and your UI is complete.

Seethman 07-20-2012 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bromoner (Hozzászólás 27194677)
Your UI is missing one thing (a slight thing at that) that has gameplay consequences. Allied teammates ult availability. Normally, you have screenshots of your teammates with a green or gray dot next to it depending on their ult availability. Add that, and your UI is complete.

I have just learned something. Thanks!

Also, been hunting for a UI change. I will see about this.

Seth the Bum 07-20-2012 02:00 PM

Thanks for the reply Phauxe. And uh...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bromoner (Hozzászólás 27194677)

Then I guess it's complete?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Seth the Bum (Hozzászólás 27119107)
Also, does the little white line under the teammate portraits replace the ultimate indicator green dots? Perhaps it works better in-game, but looking at the image, the white line isn't very noticeable.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phauxe (Hozzászólás 27163051)
Yes the white lines do replaces the green dots for the ult indicators and they are a little easier to see in game vs the screenshot.

Phauxe 07-22-2012 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARC Mars (Hozzászólás 27189255)
That looks amazing. Can't wait to try it out!

Thanks much. Hope you like it ;]

Quote:

The ult indicators are there, they are located under the mana bar of each team frame. I might be working on a newer more noticeable ult indicator. If you want to see how they look you can check out the screenshot. ;]