League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Why girls will never be safe in most games (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2322096)

AxeFresh 07-05-2012 01:42 PM

Why girls will never be safe in most games

'cause the guys are sad that they're single, lonely depressed little ****s that want to get laid but have social anxiety. Thus they are completely hopeless when it comes to being a man, so to speak, and will take an extra 10-20 years just to be capable of basic functions of the social norm.

Did I hit the nail on the head or am I going to get downvoted for the truth?
and yes, I know I only gave one option there. It's clearly due to my inflated ego from thinking i'm god's gift to women, or something like that.

GrimCrimson 07-05-2012 01:50 PM

Is it just me, or do you seem mad at something? Acting like a psychologist and knowing everything about how a guys mind works just by reading/listening to what he types/says is just stupid. I can't count how many times I've acted like a ****** on the internet because I was bored out of my mind and I knew their reactions would make me laugh.

Snappeii 07-05-2012 01:51 PM

Which one of you ******s is going to suck my ****?

Snappeii 07-05-2012 01:52 PM

all of you are ****ing idiots playing ****ty game like this wasting your time ****heads ****ing *****s

AxeFresh 07-05-2012 01:53 PM

I'm speaking from experience.

Even though I am not directly angered at women themselves, I hate the way things are 'supposed' to be done in order to even be capable of dating someone. You have to be up to date with things you don't care about, act in a friendly manner, and pretend like you have all the confidence in the world when in reality you're a clueless piece of flesh like everyone else.

I just don't get how women find that attractive, I am repulsed by people who are confident, because I correlate it to incompetence

Exotic3s 07-05-2012 01:53 PM

Are you dumb? I have like 2 or 3 girls in my friends list and they are never sexually harassed And most the time they will say "Okay your gonna be beat by a girl" at the start of games. . I Okay so maybe 10 percent of this community is like that but I am 13 one of the most popular kids in my school and everyone knows I play LoL to. I actually got some girls to play this game after they teased me about it for a month, now they love the game. And I have been shy all my life, BUT I am not socially awkward in anyway. But wrong forum buddy this should be in Off topic MAYBE in general maybe.

lol downvoted the truth

Turtle Omega 07-05-2012 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AxeFresh (Hozzászólás 26556338)
'cause the guys are sad that they're single, lonely depressed little ****s that want to get laid but have social anxiety. Thus they are completely hopeless when it comes to being a man, so to speak, and will take an extra 10-20 years just to be capable of basic functions of the social norm.

Did I hit the nail on the head or am I going to get downvoted for the truth?
and yes, I know I only gave one option there. It's clearly due to my inflated ego from thinking i'm god's gift to women, or something like that.

posting in twisted treeline for attention
baylife

Eryn 07-05-2012 08:08 PM

idnteven

Keliaas 07-05-2012 09:05 PM

Hopefully your thread gets removed. This doesnt belong on the forums. go to craigslist.

Axil 07-05-2012 10:29 PM

girls so scary to talk to