League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Competitive Events (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   GGS Tournaments (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2315714)

GGS Bill 07-03-2012 04:01 PM

GGS Tournaments

Hey Summoners,

We are announcing the launch of GGS Tournaments, a platform which hosts online tournaments for PC games, starting with League of Legends. Our idea is to simply to allow more people to experience the thrill of video gaming. We will have different formats of tournaments, such as 5 v 5s and 1 v 1s, will allow each individual with diverse interests to participate. The first tournament of 5 v 5s will begin July 20th with a limit of 64 teams. Hurry up and register your team at GGS Tournaments!

This tournament will feature a first place prize of $100 and 100 game points (the function of game points is similar to that of circuit points). We are currently attempting to accumulate more partners and sponsors to increase the price pool for even more competition. In addition, as we progress, there will be streams casting the semi-finals and finals! Make an account on our website and sign up! at www.ggstournaments.com

We here at GGS hope you enjoy our first tournament and please give us feedback! Here is our promotional video: GGS Promo

We are also having a giveaway for a pair of razer headphones which u can check out here.

Leave a comment and and a like to support please!

urownmother 07-03-2012 04:03 PM

partnered with MineKraft i see ;)

Speakster 07-04-2012 12:54 AM

Just a few question. What time does the tournament start and does my whole team need to register on the website or just the captain?

GGS Bill 07-04-2012 07:54 AM

Hey Speakster,

The first tournament will take place on the 20th-21st of July and specific match times will be posted once the brackets are decided.
Your entire team will need to register with you so we can keep a record of who is in the teams. A team check will be performed as the tournament date is nearing to confirm that the team indeed has enough players to participate and to determine which five players and one sub will be entering that tournament.
Feel free to post any further questions or email us at support@ggstournaments.com. Some answers can be found under our FAQ.

Thanks,
GGS Tournaments

bau55123 07-09-2012 12:49 AM

Nice video

Shyvana or Feed 07-12-2012 05:19 PM

What time is the tournament officially? So I can let my players know when to come on.

GGS Bill 07-18-2012 07:26 PM

Hi Killerandead,

Official match times are posted on the tournament info page and will be resent to team captains the day of the tournament.

Feel free to direct all your questions to support@ggstournaments.com

Thanks,
GGS Tournaments
Bill

GGS Bill 07-29-2012 10:36 PM

We have successfully completed GGS Cup 1.
Grats to the winners and look out for more upcoming tournaments soon.

GGS Tournaments,
Bill