League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Art Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I dont like kitty sounds (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2313)

SilverSurfer 07-28-2009 03:15 PM

I dont like kitty sounds

I don't like kitty voices on the champions. I don't like kitty champions either, well I thought id give my 2 cents.

Phantommmmenace 07-28-2009 04:15 PM

Kitty? Such as characters like Tristana, Amumu, and Annie? Honestly I feel the game has too many, I mean a few aren't bad but I think Captain Teemo was pushing the envelope.

As far as their voice aspects go, I think Annie's should have a far more "darker" touch to it, I mean after all she is the Dark Child.

Tristana's would piss me off if I had to hear her voice every time I right clicked, other wise I don't have any serious issues with it.

Amumu's voice and dialogue both get on my nerves, but I suppose thats the theme he's going to keep given his nature.

Teemo's well, I'd like to scratch my eyes out of my skull everytime I hear his voice.

Azunyan 07-28-2009 04:18 PM

I think Teemo has a...subpar but decent voice. He's better than Nunu in my opinion!

I don't like Tristana's because there is something wrong with it and I can't put my finger on it. All I know is that I really, really dislike it when she says "I wanna shoot something!"

Razzle Dazzle 07-29-2009 07:37 PM

They are trying to apeal to Asians who liek cute champions liek that... I think they have alot but not to much!
Annies Voice - Needs to be more evil
Amumus Voice - Perfect! Best voice in the game
Teemos Voice - A bit annoyign but its good enough to stay
Tristana Voice - I wanna Shoot Somethiiiiiing! I really like her voice! I can tell alot about her personality from it! Her naggy impatient tone makes her stand out

Sythion 07-30-2009 07:32 AM

Tristana is the best voice acting I've heard in a long time. I veto any changes to it.

It makes her really hot to me, even though I can't tell whether she has a turtle shell on her back or a backpack that is guarded by a turtle shell.

Rev 07-30-2009 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sythion (Hozzászólás 25799)
Tristana is the best voice acting I've heard in a long time. I veto any changes to it.

It makes her really hot to me, even though I can't tell whether she has a turtle shell on her back or a backpack that is guarded by a turtle shell.

It's a backpack full of bombs.

kenji1349 08-01-2009 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sythion (Hozzászólás 25799)

I agree. Tristana's voice is awesome.

eXes 08-01-2009 01:41 PM

I also veto on changing tristanas voice. Her and Jax' voice are the best in the whole game imo.

Lima Beans 08-01-2009 01:54 PM

Unfortunately, we have no kitty champions =(

Teirdome 08-01-2009 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lima Beans (Hozzászólás 28903)
Unfortunately, we have no kitty champions =(

Katarina going to be one? Or is she just going to be a hoot chick with a massive sword?

As an alternate costume you should totally put cat ears on her...