League of Legends Community
12345 ... 11

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Featured Streamer - Ocelote (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2312344)

Kry0 07-02-2012 08:57 PM

New Featured Streamer - Ocelote

Summoners!

Say hello to our latest featured streamer: SK Gaming's captain, ocelote! This Spanish native leads one of the most dynamic LoL teams in the world, with impressive victories at ICC, IEM New York and Intel IO. He and SK Gaming deliver an extra injection of awesome to any tournament docket on which they appear.

Ocelote normally serves AP mid duties, though he also jungles and ADs when the situation calls for it. In addition, he's been known to top-lane from time to time. He prides himself on entertaining his audience, but also shedding light on his techniques through clear actions that leave the competition devastated. Ocelote divides his time evenly between solo queue games and competitive games, the latter involving his SK crew. When he's not playing League, he loves listening to music – anything from dubstep to techno to old-school rockers like Bruce Springsteen.

You can catch him today between now and 2:00 PM PDT, but tune in this Friday, July 6th, 2012 at 4:00 AM - 1:00 PM PDT to see him in action… and study his choicest techniques!

And be sure to let us know what you’d like to see on stream, and what streamer you’d like to see featured next!

Midnight Ahri 07-03-2012 02:38 AM

Ocelote has the sexiest singing voice.

Mr Retardo 07-03-2012 02:38 AM

Quality streamer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twQRwSv8ILc

Bumblebee 07-03-2012 02:42 AM

EDIT: wow i thought i was first :(

I am the first comment this is my big chance: Hi Mom and I want to thank my family, my friends, my parents, my uncle, my aunt, my grandmother, my grandfather, my friend, my. .. "Friend," my neighbor, my compadres, my gossips, my Meuse, my moso, my colleagues, my parrot, my dog, my cat, my squirrel, my fish, my refrigerator, my TV, my computer, my facebook, my twitter my youtube channel, my mother, my father, this is a great opportunity are giving me for being the first comment on this page and really want to say that thanks, infinite thanks and I will never forget this special moment where I was finally first at something, plus I want to wish a special greeting to Tokyo Japan to make those Chinese puppets as impressive as Zidane, but not because I want to thank, but most importantly I want to wish all that in as much as the bottom of my heart never lose that feeling that many can not read this message as long as a ******* but I do not care I'm very happy of this event, do not fit with excitement and my life took an unimaginable sense, I applaud and I go for, aplaudanse yourself for giving me such a great opportunity to I can be the first to comment so similar publication and these small and short words that come from my heart just expressing a minimal part of the impressive emotion, thank you all and I hope they're right, oh I forgot, thanks to my guitar, my friends, the amixers, the wachiturros, the Flaites, the Cannis and all those people that make me feel special to know I'm not as stupid as them, deep and sincere thanks. want to say more but time I can see, all these few words express my greatest feelings and I hope I can present more opportunities in life, and continue to succeed, will remember this moment all my life and I am out but not before reminding my family, my friends, my parents, my uncle, my aunt, my grandmother, my grandfather, my friend, my friend, my neighbor, my compadres, my gossips, my Meuse, my moso, my colleagues, my girls, my babies, my parrot, my dog, my cat, my squirrel, I fish in my refrigerator, my TV, my computer, my facebook, my twitter my youtube channel, my mother, my father, my lover, oh and also all those people who read this comentario.Mierda, I'm the first comment this is my big chance: Hi Mom I want to thank my family, my friends, my parents, my uncle, my aunt, my grandmother, my grandfather, my friend, my ... "Friend," my neighbor, my compadres, my gossips, my Meuse, my moso, my colleagues, my girls, my babies, my parrot, my dog, my cat, my squirrel, my fish, my refrigerator, my TV, my computer, my facebook, my twitter my youtube channel, my mother, my father, my lover, this is a great opportunity are giving me for being the first comment on this page and really want to say that thanks, infinite thanks and I will never forget this special moment where I was finally first at something, plus I want to wish a special greeting to Tokyo Japan to make those Chinese puppets as impressive as Zidane, but not because I want to thank, but most importantly I want to wish all that in as much as the bottom of my heart never lose that feeling that many can not read this message as long as a ******* but I do not care I'm very happy of this event, do not fit with excitement and my life took an unimaginable sense, I applaud and I go for, aplaudanse yourself for giving me such a great opportunity to I can be the first to comment so similar publication and these small and short words that come from my heart just expressing a minimal part of the impressive emotion, thank you all and I hope they're right, oh I forgot, thanks to my guitar, my friends, the amixers, the wachiturros, the Flaites, the Cannis and all those people that make me feel special to know I'm not as stupid as them, deep and sincere thanks. want to say more but time I can see, all these few words express my greatest feelings and I hope I can present more opportunities in life, and continue to succeed, will remember this moment all my life and I am out but not before reminding my family, my friends, my parents, my uncle, my aunt, my grandmother, my grandfather, my friend, my friend, my neighbor, my compadres, my gossips, my Meuse, my moso, my colleagues, my girls, my babies, my parrot, my dog, my cat, my squirrel, I fish in my refrigerator, my TV, my computer, my facebook, my twitter my youtube channel, my mother, my father, my lover, oh and also all those people who read this comentario.Mierda, I'm the first comment this is my big chance: Hi Mom I want to thank my family, my friends, my parents, my uncle, my aunt, my grandmother, my grandfather, my friend, my ... "Friend," my neighbor, my compadres, my gossips, my Meuse, my moso, my colleagues, my girls, my babies, my parrot, my dog, my cat, my squirrel, my fish, my refrigerator, my TV, my computer, my facebook, my twitter my youtube channel, my mother, my father, my lover, this is a great opportunity are giving me for being the first comment on this page and really want to say that thanks, infinite thanks and I will never forget this special moment where I was finally first at something, plus I want to wish a special greeting to Tokyo Japan to make those Chinese puppets as impressive as Zidane, but not because I want to thank, but most importantly I want to wish all that in as much as the bottom of my heart never lose that feeling that many can not read this message as long as a ******* but I do not care I'm very happy of this event, do not fit with excitement and my life took an unimaginable sense, I applaud and I go for, aplaudanse yourself for giving me such a great opportunity to I can be the first to comment so similar publication and these small and short words that come from my heart just expressing a minimal part of the impressive emotion, thank you all and I hope they're right, oh I forgot, thanks to my guitar, my friends, the amixers, the wachiturros, the Flaites, the Cannis and all those people that make me feel special to know I'm not as stupid as them, deep and sincere thanks. want to say more but time I can see, all these few words express my greatest feelings and I hope I can present more opportunities in life, and continue to succeed, will remember this moment all my life and I am out but not before reminding my family, my friends, my parents, my uncle, my aunt, my grandmother, my grandfather, my friend, my friend, my neighbor, my compadres, my gossips, my Meuse, my moso, my colleagues, my girls, my babies, my parrot, my dog, my cat, my squirrel, I fish in my refrigerator, my TV, my computer, my facebook, my twitter my youtube channel, my mother, my father, my lover, oh and also all those people who read this comment.

Taberif730 07-03-2012 02:44 AM

I love Ocelote! He deserves this. :)

Faythful 07-03-2012 02:50 AM

He's pretty fun to watch

Zaptar 07-03-2012 02:51 AM

good guy ocelote

Arkhelism 07-03-2012 02:53 AM

Ocelote yeaahahahahahahaa

B o A 07-03-2012 02:55 AM

guess u guys finally ran out of GM streamers to feature

Plixx 07-03-2012 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kry0 (Hozzászólás 26446401)
Summoners!
with impressive victories at ICC, IEM New York and Intel IO.

We're pretty loose with the use of the term "victories" here it would seem, since Fnatic won IEM NY, not SK.