League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask Katarina (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2301776)

Katárina 06-30-2012 12:23 AM

Ask Katarina

((Hello, I am Katarina and I will be running the Ask Katarina thread here primarilly in the RP Forums.))

Greetings Citizens of Noxus… and you other folk who have yet to… accept us.

I am Lady Katarina Du Couteau, daughter of General Marcus Du Couteau and sister of Cassiopeia.

Some of you may ask what is going on in Valoran right now. Especially with Noxus and my being in Demacia… well I would be advised to keep your mouths shut of it!

That is to say... unless you have news of my father, then I would demand you speak up at once!

With nothing more needed to be said here, go ahead and ask me what you will, for I will probably answer. In some cases, my reply will just be a dagger in your gullet.

-Katarina Du Couteau, the Sinister Blade

((Cass's new Rper had a good idea. Starting this up again as well.

http://ask-katarina-thebladeofnoxus.tumblr.com/ = Tubmlr account))

shadowsark614 06-30-2012 12:26 AM

So how has your relationship with Garen going? A good amount better seeing you both are in Demacia.

Summoner Shadow's Ark 614

Ask the Monkey 06-30-2012 12:27 AM

Hey, dagger-woman, I saw your father.....or was it feather. Either way, I saw it.

Ask the Herald 06-30-2012 12:42 AM

Miss Du Couteau,

May I have an exclusive picture taken of you in your Kitty outfit? It is for......scientific research.

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

shadowsark614 06-30-2012 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask the Herald (Hozzászólás 26327175)
Miss Du Couteau,

May I have an exclusive picture taken of you in your Kitty outfit? It is for......scientific research.

Pffft. why are you asking for it from her? I have a pic with her in a kitty suit. I'm sure Talon has a few. Maybe you should ask Garen as well.

Ask the Herald 06-30-2012 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowsark614 (Hozzászólás 26327217)
Pffft. why are you asking for it from her? I have a pic with her in a kitty suit. I'm sure Talon has a few. Maybe you should ask Garen as well.

....My reasons are my own.

Katárina 06-30-2012 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowsark614 (Hozzászólás 26326881)
So how has your relationship with Garen going? A good amount better seeing you both are in Demacia.

Summoner Shadow's Ark 614

Garen... is alright, for the time being... I think.

He is very protective of me, which has been causing me to grow rather annoyed and restless. "Katarina, don't go outside." "Katarina, you can’t throw knives at those people!" "Katarina, don’t taunt the ducks."

Katarina growls in a deep mocking tone, obviously imitating Garen.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey
Hey, dagger-woman, I saw your father.....or was it feather. Either way, I saw it.

Speak clearly now monkey boy, if you want to return to that pretty banana over there.

If you don’t... something might just happen to it...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask the Herald
Miss Du Couteau,

W-what...?

Katarina looks at Viktor clearly confused.

Why would you...

She sighs.

Why do you want an image of that, Machine Herald?

-Katarina Du Couteau, the Sinister Blade

Katárina 06-30-2012 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowsark614 (Hozzászólás 26327217)

What?!

How did you get that picture summoner! I demand to know!

Katarina looks around, hopeing for some sign of Talon, as if what the summoner says is true, the House Du Couteau Assassin may be very castrated very soon.

shadowsark614 06-30-2012 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katárina (Hozzászólás 26327323)
What?!

How did you get that picture summoner! I demand to know!

Katarina looks around, hoping for some sign of Talon, as if what the summoner says is true, the House Du Couteau Assassin may be very castrated very soon.

Oh Viegar wanted to black mail you. Yet i found out and convinced him the pictures were not evil. So he gave one to me and burnt the rest. Talon is just Talon so that's why i'm pretty sure he has one.

Ask Talon 06-30-2012 12:53 AM

I'm more skilled. And you know **** well that's the truth.