League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Sheen on Riven? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2300337)

Savackz 06-29-2012 05:52 PM

Sheen on Riven?

I was thinking about builds for her and was wondering if it would be any good on her? She spams alot of spells, like her Q, and it would work well with her passive, and that would be tremendous damage. Even though it is AP and mana, I think the effect would be worth it. Anyone else have an opinion about it?

Careful 06-29-2012 05:54 PM

Some people build trinity on her, but BT is much more needed right away.

Savackz 06-29-2012 05:59 PM

Not right away, but like maybe after a brutalizer if you build one/hexdrinker and BT and ofcourse boots

sugarcrotch 06-30-2012 05:59 AM

if you are doing good with her and are far ahead build it on her and watch the look on your enemy faces when you curbstomp their teeth in xD

Sephïroth 06-30-2012 06:55 AM

I've been a Riven player for quite a while, and I thought this, too, when I first started.

For her early game it is just terrible. It just is not viable. Though once you have a core of 3 items or so, building a Tri-Force is viable.

Frankly, you need to get some survivability or any CC will reveal your squishiness. I usually like a Frozen Mallet or Warmogs. Then I usually build some Damage like a BloodThirster. Then its all situational. TriForce really helps double your damage later in the game, it is a good 4th/5th item.

BitProdigy 06-30-2012 09:34 AM

Sheen literaly does nothing for you outside of it's passive. The Ap is wasted and so is the mana. Let's also remember that sheen has a cooldown of 2 seconds, in a 2 second timeframe, you would normally have used 2 abilities and attacked twice assuming ideal conditions, that's already half of your supposed DPS increase lost

_G

xXcatoXx 06-30-2012 11:45 AM

well riven can be very effective as a tank i dont think you should be wasting item slots on tanky items shes a lot more effective with out the tanky items.
Just my opinion on how she should be played.

hotfire 06-30-2012 06:58 PM

I think it's too expensive for fringe stats. Her ad ratios are just too good to justify it over items with more ad

Raivix 06-30-2012 08:10 PM

For about 1200 gold less you can buy a Blood Thirster, get your 100 AD and lifesteal, and have the consistent (strong) damage output you need. If you've already bought a BT and are thinking about a Triforce, better off to just buy another BT, and save yourself some money.

Greekwog 07-01-2012 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXcatoXx (Hozzászólás 26340787)
well riven can be very effective as a tank i dont think you should be wasting item slots on tanky items shes a lot more effective with out the tanky items.
Just my opinion on how she should be played.

Riven as a tank... LOL!