League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Darius KSing (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2297493)

Physiics 06-28-2012 11:55 PM

Darius KSing

Played one game with a Darius and his heart set goal was to KS every kill that he had... he end up losing because the fed ksing darius underfed the whole team. I vote to get rid of Darius as a whole, still such a broken champ even have nerf.

Skilliard 06-29-2012 01:13 AM

he needs to get the killing blow for his ult to not go on cd I think... plus the ad is supposed to get the kills if it can be easily done.

In Circles 06-29-2012 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skillmaster19 (Hozzászólás 26284394)
he needs to get the killing blow for his ult to not go on cd I think... plus the ad is supposed to get the kills if it can be easily done.

Which is exactly what OP says, KS by ulting every person that almost got a kill. I was in a game yesterday where this Darius got 2 pentakills, and then condemning our team because he instantaneously got 10 kills where the rest of the team got assists. Not kewl.

FreshFuhrer 06-29-2012 05:34 AM

He's frankly not fun to play with or against in his current state ... I think it could be refreshed a maximum of three times, rather than indefinitely, and be on a much longer cooldown if he fails at landing the killing blow.

ShepDawg 06-29-2012 08:49 AM

Darius is a champ meant for taking killing blows, it is how his ult functions, you get a killing blow it is instantly refreshed, while i get that your team must get kills all around in order to be competitive in team fights, you got to understand that is how darius was created for, if you dont like playing with/against him, ban him.

gvaness 06-29-2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreshFuhrer (Hozzászólás 26288314)
He's frankly not fun to play with or against in his current state ... I think it could be refreshed a maximum of three times, rather than indefinitely, and be on a much longer cooldown if he fails at landing the killing blow.

I love playing against him, and am sad every time I see him banned.
I've yet to see a game where his lane isn't pushed, pretty much giving a free gank, since his only defense is to try to hit you with an axe.

KnightxSScarlett 06-29-2012 12:59 PM

Darius is such an easy counter. His lane phase sucks, and the only way he can effectively win his lane is if he gets the jungle to babysit. He's just there to turn teamfights from "Almost dead" to "Actually dead"

s3ct10n 06-29-2012 01:19 PM

Re: Darius

This is a team game and there will always be times where someone will always steal a kill from someone but however if one is Intentionally stealing kills I think it may be a different story so report it.

thepantsparty 06-29-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior (Hozzászólás 26303383)
Darius is such an easy counter. His lane phase sucks, and the only way he can effectively win his lane is if he gets the jungle to babysit. He's just there to turn teamfights from "Almost dead" to "Actually dead"

It just so happens that your friend here is only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do.

What's that?

Go through his clothes and look for loose change.

mambawarrior 06-29-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior (Hozzászólás 26303383)

This is not related to the post at all.