League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Twisted Treeline Ranked Solo/Duo Queue (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2295198)

Anvi 06-28-2012 11:54 AM

Twisted Treeline Ranked Solo/Duo Queue

Why is there STILL no solo/duo ranked queues for Twisted Treeline?

This is beyond me, seeing as Riot has been extremely lazy to not implement a new map (wat is magma chambrs lolidunno)
Nor game modes.

For christ's sake, you could at the VERY VERY VERY BARE Minimum copy paste the 1v1 tutorial map and make it queue-able. Be it for 1v1's or 5's (similar to ARAM)

I'm astounded by how dumb this is.

I demand a red to answer!

Anvi 06-28-2012 11:54 AM

On that note, I've been playing this game for over a year.
>2012
>Still no capture-the-flag mode.
ISHYGDDT

Snoop Nome 06-28-2012 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anvi (Hozzászólás 26255662)

This is beyond me, seeing as Riot has been extremely lazy to not implement a new map (wat is magma chambrs lolidunno)
Nor game modes.

For christ's sake, you could at the VERY VERY VERY BARE Minimum copy paste the 1v1 tutorial map and make it queue-able. Be it for 1v1's or 5's (similar to ARAM)

I've answered this question a few times already, but population concerns and queue times.

WinnieDaPoonBear 06-28-2012 12:35 PM

Just try it out and see how it goes if it doesn't work discontinue it?

Anvi 06-28-2012 12:37 PM

Wouldn't there be a higher population if solo rank was available?
Or what exactly would be the problem with population/queue times?

Yetti 06-28-2012 12:51 PM

I would LOVE to have this option available as well! Please please can we at least give this a try? Or have ranked be one que... if you que up as a random it will match you with and against randoms. If you que up as a team it will match you against a team. If the que time goes over a couple minutes, it can match you against a premade, but the premade will be a lower elo (similar to how normal works).

Anvi 06-28-2012 01:54 PM

I'm just going to say that it's about frustrating how all along they've used the excuse of having different departments working on different things on the game (I.E. Champions department) all along as to why there have been no new maps/modes.

When you compare the plethora of champions they've spouted out mindlessly rehashing abilities to sell to us sheep, the the. What? Map and a half if you may? It's just disappointing. The fact that the single-lane map hasn't been added makes me wonder if they even have a maps/modes department or people that work on it.

Always MIA 06-28-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiotNome (Hozzászólás 26257130)
I've answered this question a few times already, but population concerns and queue times.

So? Same as 2400 elo SR players.

bearjew17 06-28-2012 02:24 PM

there should be a solo for tt, it just makes sense.

ZiPS 06-28-2012 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anvi (Hozzászólás 26255662)

Someone missed murderbridge on the PBE