League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2280677)

AcolytHinderance 06-25-2012 09:56 AM

The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

9 Attachment(s)
# Important Note#
This is a closed RP with Equiste and FilFire. I will be DMing.

However, the theme of the current RP covers explicit and mature content. This thread will be removed as soon as the Riot Staff or the community expresses enough discontent with what is on this RP.

If you wish to show your discontent please rate this main comment down. No need to rate the players comment down as that would just cause confusion. Once it reaches a low enough vote I will remove it. Riot staff can just post a comment and I will tear down the thread.

Thank you for taking the time to read this Main Comment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Dark Trail (Closed RP) {Concluded}

Equiste and Ryu have made their way to Zaun. Both of them entering the city from the lower class entrance could smell the pollution and waste. Ryu could smell just how bad it was making it impossible to track anything by smell. Both Equiste and Ryu, could see people in gas masks and other protective gear here in the lower class section. However as they had no business in this part of town they made their way up to the upper class section of the city. Here they entered a massive complex that was boxed away from everything outside. Upon entering they could smell fresh air, cooked food and other scents that were appealing to the senses. As they entered they could see that this was where everyone who had any kind of social standing or money lived. Everything within the massive complex was pristine, clean, and new. Compared to what they saw of the rest of the city it was slap in the face.

The information Guan provided would lead them deep into the complex and far below it. As they went deeper and deeper the less lit the area became. Even the number of inhabitants seemed to drastically reduce. Equiste could see a number of missing posters here and there that littered the notice boards on the streets. Finally after an hour of searching for the address they came to a small entrance just barely big enough for the both of them to squeeze through one by one. Equiste and Ryu entered through the door way expecting anything to happen. As they entered through the door they were met with a spiral stairwell down. Venturing further down they came to a large unending library. They could see that it had multiple floors spanning so far down that they couldn't see the end of it. They could see librarians working, walking around with lanterns in the unlit areas while the places with light seemed to have more of them archiving books.

FilFire 06-25-2012 10:11 AM

Ryu's still in his afflicted form, looking around while trying to catch anything by scent now that they aren't in the stinking streets any more, while trying to hear what all the librarians around them are thinking and catching any suspicious sounds. He grins underneath his scarf as he looks at the library. Firebrain would like this place. In his mind he's already thinking of various way to make the prey regret annoying them. No matter how hard they try, humanoids can only go so far before their race stops them from going further. He starts taking control of the shadows, the large ones in the unlit areas and the small ones in every corner and in between the books. After a couple of seconds he activates a technique that allows him to observe everything within range of the shadows. For them to be taken by surprise the prey would have to remove all the shadows, and supposedly they use the shadows themselves, so that would still put them at a disadvantage. He looks at Equiste.

"So, what's the plan?"

Jaykoboy 06-25-2012 10:14 AM

((Uh-oh...I was dragged into the first crusade against 18+ stuff in fanfiction. Entertaining bout. I'm just posting here to give you all a warning; nudity and *** are not tolerated under any circumstances. But blood-n-gore 18+ isn't that bad, don't worry. Stay away from what I mentioned, and I can guarantee that the Reds won't ban you.))

FilFire 06-25-2012 10:16 AM

((I'm pretty sure they would at least first give a warning. If not, it would be disappointing of them.))

AcolytHinderance 06-25-2012 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaykoboy (Hozzászólás 26093426)
((Uh-oh...I was dragged into the first crusade against 18+ stuff in fanfiction. Entertaining bout. I'm just posting here to give you all a warning; nudity and *** are not tolerated under any circumstances. But blood-n-gore 18+ isn't that bad, don't worry. Stay away from what I mentioned, and I can guarantee that the Reds won't ban you.))

((Awesome! Thanks :D Its mostly going to be gore, torture and some pretty twisted stuff plus a few other things I guess. If its gets too colorful I guess I'll send it via separate chat or some other method.))

Jaykoboy 06-25-2012 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FilFire (Hozzászólás 26093518)
((I'm pretty sure they would at least first give a warning. If not, it would be disappointing of them.))

((That was the whole reason there was an argument on Fanfic; we all agreed it was wrong, but Riot hadn't given a warning before the ban and removal of the story, even though he asked several times if it was alright. We eventually convinced Riot to un-ban him, luckily, but there is likely to be no warning. That's why I was warning you. :)))

FilFire 06-25-2012 10:24 AM

((Aha. Thanks for the warning then. I mean, I can understand that they might remove the story without warning, but they should at least warn the people involved that they shouldn't do that kind of thing, and if they still continue start banning.))

Jaykoboy 06-25-2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FilFire (Hozzászólás 26093844)
((Aha. Thanks for the warning then. I mean, I can understand that they might remove the story without warning, but they should at least warn the people involved that they shouldn't do that kind of thing, and if they still continue start banning.))

((Precisely. I'll duck out now and leave you three to your RP.))

Equiste 06-26-2012 01:42 AM

Equiste had come in ready for whatever he had to face. He still wore Cassandra's cloak but it seemed to now be modified, concealing a sheath for the Katanna. The sheath itself had soul protections around it, though he wasn't worried. He still had his hextech blade on his left side since he expected to not just fight against whatever Elizabeth had put Cassandra in and Elizabeth. Beside it he had his tearing soulblade, or at least thats what he called it. The sheath was covered in protected runes. However it was unlikely that he would have to use it since Ryu would be more effective against Elizabeth. His black clothes had magic dampeners to conceal the magic items he had on himself, creating an aura that made his items seem mundane. He wanted to give the enemy as little advantage as possible. Covering his neck, chest, up to his elbow, all the way down to his knees was a special light chainmail magically enchanted to be stronger so it could better resist physical attacks and fire and ice resistance, more so to protect the armor from Equiste rather than those tpes of attacks. He wore a stylised military boot, since stylised military was the lowest the merchant could bare to have in her store, that increases his grip and contained a wind based enchantment that would increase his movement speed. On his hand and arm was a bracer/gauntlet of sorts. It didn't cover his fingers or palm and only went a little down his forarm made of a gold plated material and an interetingly cut blue gem that would enchance his water based magic. On himself he had casted a soul magic spell that bound his soul to his body, severely hindering if not out right preventing his soul from being taken from his body. There was a risk it might attract demons but that was a risk he willingly took. The cloak looked a little wet, but this was because he had added some of his conditions protection into it to protect it best he could. He also had a satchel that contained various tools such as an alchemical light bomb and other useful stuff. He also had cut two slash wounds around his shoulder blades so he could project the wings of his ice form if he felt the need. They couldn't let her escape.

Zaun. He had never visited here, and from what he seen probably wouldn't want to again. He had his mouth covered by the cloak as he went through the lower areas but lowered it once he was in the higher areas. The more suspicious he looked the more likely he would be spotted. It was unusual to come up to such a small door but it didn't matter. The library he both did and didn't expect. He expected a library, just not one that was so big.
'Find Elizabeth and capture or kill her. Part of her reason for being in Zaun is to collect some customised limbs for combat most likely. She still is in possession of other soul capturing weapons apart from that spear. She may know we're comming and may be with a friend with fomidable magic prowess black wings, although not specifically comming today unless we've triggered some ward. Elizabeth has been said to have been aquiring more slaves and troops, whether they are here or not we will find out. She has removed herself from the company of her troops for now but has been meeting various other people here in Zaun. And if you see these people I want them captured rather than killed. I'd rather try to avoid killing innocents but I expect many to die so... Forget I mentioned it. Elizabeth also has Cassandra's essence and soul. I'm expecting she has put it in some sort of construct or necromantic something or item. If we figure out which I'll try to take care of it. I have a plan to save her, though if you have any insight I would like to hear it. The quicker and quieter this happens the better, though I expect a drawn out fight.'
He gave him the image of Claire in his mind, wings and all he had seen. He also showed him images in his mind of the others that had tortured Cassandra that he had presented as the ones he wanted captured rather than killed, though he didn't reveal they were the ones who tortured Cassandra.
Using the darkness and his dark cloak, as well as light spells he used to hide himself he made his way through the library, trying not to be seen. He also soul-sighted the librarians, checking to see if they were people or well done necromantic constructs or simply human looking constructs. He didn't expect Elizabeth in the library so he was looking for an exit futher into the complex.

At Hinderances Residence

Dulcina just finished another protection protocol as she suddenly just looks up, like she had just saw something. She makes her way to a quiet section of the residence and sat down, looking like she was meditating. What she was doing was using the other monitoring device she had in Equiste and was using it to watch the action. During his collection of information Equiste had come to Dulcina, and she had removed all the magical protocols that were on him and replaced it with two of her own. One was to get him out of the area that either he or her could invoke. She also could use it to go to his location though only she had that code. The other one was a special one of her own. This was definately going to be interesting.

AcolytHinderance 06-26-2012 07:59 AM

The Great Library of Zaun

Both Ryu and Equiste could feel a great amount of magical energy from below the library. From the entrance they could see the sheer amount of Librarians at work. Each moving light indicated one person and a collection of lights could mean any number of people. Thankfully they didn't seem to be armed, but looked as if they were preparing something as they were all scurrying around.

Ryu could smell a bunch of different people here, but so far none of them were the target they were looking for. While Ryu listened to Equiste's plan they could both hear the clash of metal to stone from the bottom of the library as well.

Both Equiste and Ryu can see the stairwell down, but the librarians seemed to use them as well. While there was a way down through the center of each floor, Ryu could sense a powerful sealing magic that was most likely placed there for their arrival.

Equiste's soul sight showed him that all of these librarians were human and free from any kind of control.

((Sorry for the late reply just got home >x<))

((I guess I can wait for 30 min or so before posting what happens next XD))