League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Jill, The Fist of Ionia (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2275354)

Gildedboy 06-24-2012 01:35 AM

Jill, The Fist of Ionia

She is a monk that can be build it as tanky top /jungler, my inspiration came from playing Ragnarok Online and i really like the monk/champion/shura job in that game.

Passive = Soulbound: every 3 AA or 9 seconds (CD don't reduce this time) Jill calls a soul that can be used for empower her abilities, this souls can be stacked 5 times

Q = Gentle Touch : Jill empower her next attack, dealing bonus damage and stun her target .5 second, if Jill uses 1 soul the stun duration will increase .1 (cap 1 second with 5 souls used)
Bonus Damage: 30 / 65 / 100 / 140 / 180 (+ .6 per Bonus Attack Damage) // 8 Seconds CD at all ranks.

Notes: u can think the animation like ironfist stun move "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc4pmZspDAw second 0:51"

W = Fist of Fury : passively increase her attack speed, if Jill uses one of her souls the bonus attack speed is doubled for a few seconds
bonus attack speed: 10% / 15% / 20% / 25% / 30%
Duration: 4 / 5 / 6 seconds
CD: 12 / 10 / 8 seconds

E = Soul Expansion: this ability just can be used if jill have at least one soul, if she used in herself she gain life steal and movement speed (more souls used in the skill, more life steal and mov speed) Or if she used on the enemy... the skill does magical damage and slow his target movement speed.
life steal: 4 / 8 / 12 / 16 / 20% <- - at 5 ranks its the same, is just for the amount of souls used
mov speed: 18 / 21 / 24 / 27 / 30% <- - at 5 ranks its the same, is just for the amount of souls used
duration: 4 / 5 / 6 seconds
magical damage on enemy: 50 / 80 / 120 / 160 / 220 (0.6+ per ability power) <- - this is for leveling up the skill
slow: 16 / 20 / 24 / 28 / 30% <- - this is for leveling up the skill
duration: 4 / 5 / 6 seconds
CD: 14/ 12 / 10 seconds

R = Ionia Strike: Jill use all her power and does a SUPER MADA****ER STRONGER PUNCH who does physical damage and knocked air the target also does a little wave around the enemy target... if some enemy is affected for the wave, that enemy will be knocked back (is a small radius... like renekton cull the meek range), if jill uses souls, the damage is increased
Damage per soul used: 20 / 25 / 30 per each soul
Damage: 240 / 360 / 480 (1.0+ per bonus attack damage)
CD: 150 / 120 / 90 seconds

example: if she uses her ult at lvl 6 with 5 souls she will do 340 physical damage (without the ad ratio) and at lvl 11 she will do 485 with 5 souls without the ad ratio

plz call opinion D: i think this could be a good champ and pick for the solo top / jungler job

EDIT 24/6/12:
Q stun duration reduced to .35/.7 from 1/2
W duration changed cd increased to 12/10/8
adding durations to E, slow reduced and cd increased
EDIT 26/6/12
Q stun duration changed
E health changed for life steal and doing a little changes in the slow duration

Ayriez 06-24-2012 02:22 AM

For her Q.. I don't know how many times I have to stress this to people.. but amumu's ult stuns people for 2 seconds. having a normal move that can stun that long is op. XD sorry but it's funny how many people think 2 seconds is a smallish amount. anyways, you could change it to 0.3 seconds for just hitting with it normally, and with five souls it'd be 0.55 or something.. that'd make it better a bit.

The W is interesting because that'd make her regain some of her souls spent using the move. I like that, but I think the cooldown is far too low. it should be something like 10 / 9 / 8 instead, the duration too can be reduced a bit to 3 / 3.5 / 4 and with five souls maybe it would double the duration instead, so then as long as you only use her w properly you can maintain it indefinitely XD

The E is interesting as you can get it's full effects at level 1. I don't actually know slow percents but 50% is probably a lot, especially for such a low cooldown. you also didn't mention how long the skill lasts for so that could be useful to know as if it lasts for more than 5 seconds you'd probably be able to chase anyone down..

Her ult is interesting, but you started saying ball instead of soul. I can tell english isn't your first language so I don't really mind, but change it around to soul anyways XD

Overall
Passive: 10
Q: 1
W: 8
E: 7
R: 4

I gave her q 1 because she stuns for way to long. I gave her R a four because it's a lot like Alistars Q, just with the soul system combined and more damage, but I am also unsure if this is a targeted move or if it's centered focused like Alistars.

otherwise I like her and look forward to more on her =3

Gildedboy 06-24-2012 02:30 AM

thx so much for the opinion Ayriez and yes, english is not my first lenguaje, anyway i change the word bal for souls XD anyway the souls graphic could be little balls XD

actually i dont know too much about durations but i try to give a few numbers... looking for your opinions is right that the stun duration is tooo much and i don't give durations for the movenevt speed -slow will think that and edit it

again tnx you so much

btw her ult is more like a target type... like blade waltz of fiora
you select your target in your melee range.. he will recieve the punch and the wave will start in his point, enemy teammates around him will be knocked back
for example if 2 enemy are chasing to your turret in top lane and they are close together the ult will knocked air the primal target and the other enemy will be knocked back

Gildedboy 06-26-2012 05:35 AM

bump again u_u

Veinhoff 06-26-2012 10:33 AM

Innate : Seems nice, I'll probably comment on the other abilities.
Q : The bonus attack damage is nice and seems balanced, and the little stun can still be really useful. As for the souls, they are not so useful but can still be appreciated (maybe you could add .15 seconds per soul, maxing at 1.1 second).
W : Great ability, simple and useful, I like that!
E : A seven second slow seems a bit long for a single spell, and 200 heal at level 1 or 2 can really be overpowered (take the ability at level 1, and you'll have a 200 heal at the beginning of the laning phase).
R : Seems nice, though it looks a lot like Lee Sin ultimate (no?). But it's nice ^^.

Overall, this champion looks like a great jungler or solo top as you wanted it to be. He has many CC abilities, though they're not overpowered in general. I think Jill could really be powerful at top with his heal, but, other than that, thumbs up!

If you'd like to take a look at my champion, here's the link : http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ghlight=harope

Gildedboy 06-26-2012 11:58 AM

thx so much for the feedback and ur right... i gonna change that health for more "rewarding - not op"... life steal... can be a better source of hp with the W and a wriggles and i think in a better idea for the Q

hope u guys like the new changes and thx again for the feedback

Gildedboy 12-09-2012 10:28 PM

bump hoping someone will give me some feedback :B

SV Artixero 12-15-2012 09:16 PM

Love using the monk class in Ragnarok Online. I remember building my monk to spam Asura Strike ASAP.

Anyway, onto Jill.

I noticed you did not specify any resource cost for her skills, so I'm going to assume she's resource-less like Riven or Garen.

I have no qualms with her Q, W, or E as they sound pretty cool, but I do agree with Veinhoff that her ult looks similar to Lee Sin's ult. Of course, it's really fun and somewhat gratifying to see their whole team get knocked back if you position her ult correctly, but I suggest doing splash damage for her ult. 100% damage to the target and half of that to enemy champions near the target. You can keep the knockback/knockup.

You've got something good going. I hope you continue to work on her and hopefully she turns out to be golden! :D

Gildedboy 12-18-2012 08:45 AM

thank you for the feedback qtronix

lee sin ultimate kick his target and knocked back the enemy, other enemys who is in the trayectory got knocked air

i want jill ultimate to punch the target and knocked air him, and the punch make a shockwave around the enemy target, the other enemys being affected for the shockwave get knocked back

making the ulti in this ways it really has a lot of CC cause make the enemy team got separated in some way so enemy hitted by the shockwave could recieve 30% of the damage, cause the CC is too much D: well it's just the creator opinion, maybe some feedback will make me do the change

thx so much n_n

Gildedboy 02-10-2013 09:17 AM

its been a while but.. bump :3