League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   What champion(s) do you like seeing on your team? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=22736)

Reep 11-02-2009 07:33 PM

What champion(s) do you like seeing on your team?

In other words, what champions do you think make the most difference, regardless of the players skill level, as long as they're not a complete moron?

I like seeing Sorakas and Zileans. What about you guys?

Tonerboast 11-02-2009 07:46 PM

Rammus, Malphite, Alistar, basically a good tank makes me happy

Zine 11-02-2009 08:10 PM

I like to see easy to play champions on my team such as Ashe or Ryze. Even if they are terrible they will end up helping somewhat.
I hate to see an Engy. I will leave a game if someone on my team is playing Engy and won't switch.

Travice 11-02-2009 09:17 PM

I love seeing Taric, Teemo, Singe, and Twisted Fate.

Emergencia 11-02-2009 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zine (Hozzászólás 248937)
I like to see easy to play champions on my team such as Ashe or Ryze. Even if they are terrible they will end up helping somewhat.
I hate to see an Engy. I will leave a game if someone on my team is playing Engy and won't switch.

Overreacting much?

The Senate 11-03-2009 12:56 AM

Amumu.

TheCave 11-03-2009 05:10 AM

Definitely Teemo and any kind of tank.

Also I like having Warwick on my team. I always tend to do well when a decent Warwick is on my team.

Flakes 11-03-2009 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emergencia (Hozzászólás 249173)
Overreacting much?

Heimerdinger is so easily countered it's not funny. I rarely see one even get a red turret up because either he dies or the turrets do.

I like having Malphite, Cho and Blitz on my teams because they are initiator and tank all in one. Not really a fan of support heroes like Zilean, it seems way more useful to have more damage or stuns.

Pudgeball 11-03-2009 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flakes (Hozzászólás 249474)
Heimerdinger is so easily countered it's not funny. I rarely see one even get a red turret up because either he dies or the turrets do.

I like having Malphite, Cho and Blitz on my teams because they are initiator and tank all in one. Not really a fan of support heroes like Zilean, it seems way more useful to have more damage or stuns.

Zilean is a pretty amazing hero if played correctly. He makes everyone around him much more dangerous. He can permanently snare someone late-game which is pretty outstanding.

When I play as Zilean, I just want someone who fully understands what he can do with regards to his snare and his Chronoshift. Blitz is fun, since he can hook, I bomb, he punches in the air, I snare, and by that point they're pretty dead usually.

poporo 11-03-2009 06:08 AM

any snaring champion like morgana or ryze. overall, pushers like cho'gath or blitz are always nice to hide behind :P