League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 17

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Crystalline-- The Succubus Princess (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2265299)

DarkestSuccuboss 06-22-2012 03:28 PM

Crystalline-- The Succubus Princess

1 Attachment(s)
■□■Crystalline-- The Succubus Princess■□■

Lore
Possibly now the most heinous villain , Crystalline is fascinating for her most terrible characteristic: her utter lack of convincing motivation for her actions. None of these claims seems to adequately explain her deep hatred of Kayle, and Crystalline's lack of motivation—or her inability or unwillingness to express her true motivation—makes her actions all the more terrifying.She is willing to take revenge on anyone——at the slightest provocation and enjoys the pain and damage she causes. When it comes to her friendship with Morgana the two fight against each other hard but at the end of the day the both are at work hatching schemes up fighting against their enemies as if it was a one woman show. Moreover she is the princess of all succubis. It is said that she isn't just an average succubus---- rumored to be a a mix of a maenad as well.

Whilst she is not on duty as a princess back at her home of the winged exuberant beauties she is at the League of Legends only so that she can bolster her army back at home. In addition she is a mother to whom no one exactly knows, they just know she is watching over her people.

"Snakes will smoke because she bites like a vicious snake, and stings like a scorpion." --- Cassiopeia

Weapon Her main items consist of two whips that are always at her hands. They are diamond encrusted whips with thorns and polished by her succubus charms into a heinous killing machine.

■□■Classic outfit■□■
She would look something like this completed with winged horns atop of her head along with her back wings that she owns. Her lips are polished in black with spikes as you can tell from the artwork. Her classic hair would be blond and pink. Her outfit was inspired by Mystiques outfit however the color of the outfit is rather blush. She does look as if she is stealthy always using high stilettos.
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/...0985_34821.jpg

■□■Skins■□■

Samba Crystalline--- something like this http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/...ulianapaes.jpg

Vehement Crystalline ( snake style kind of style )--- an outfit based on snake skin.

Marmalade Crystalline-- This outfit is a bustier based outfit very elegant in style for this she would be wearing some thigh high stalkings along with silk top hat.

Desperada Crystalline--- a skin associated with Cassiopeias desperada skin

Red Queen Crystalline

■□■Stats ■□■

Attack:: 2
Health::6
Difficulty::10
Spells::9

TAGS: Mage, support, ranged

Damage 51.58 (+3.5 / per level)
Health 403 (+86 / per level)
Mana 180 (+60 / per level)
Move Speed 315
Armor 13 (+3.8 / per level)
Spell Block 30 (+0 / per level)
Health Regen 4.7 (+0.6 / per level)
Mana Regen 7.1 (+0.65 / per level)

Recommended Items
Dorans ring
Sorcerers shoes
Rod of Ages
Rabadon's deathcap
Frozen heart

■□■Sounds■□■
Type of voice- Something like this ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-NqUJQuNgA

Upon death- She screams like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QD7vb6eAy0 and than as soon as she is about to fall she dwindles into rose petals.

Upon selection- My first name is bad and my last is luck!!!

Taunt- Oh toooooo baaaaaad so sad

Joke- Dear Dear your too sweet it makes my teeth hurt.. -cackles-

Moving

Blood Confetti !

March on the double!

You can't fight the seether!

Pick up the pace!

■□■ Abilities■□■

→Crystallines Basic attacks are her whips lashing out on her enemies
→Her critical attacks consist of her diamond dust in the form of bolts with a matching washer and hex nut ''waves'' around her body. It does less damage than her basic attack, but at the same time it pushes her enemy back a tad bit.

W- Darkest Snap This makes her fire her whips in a variety of directions hitting near by targets, lashing on three times. There's a bit of start up time, but once it gets going it does a good amount of damage.( 3 seconds start up time) and it reduces targets speed and targets magic resistance.

Cost
70/85/100/115/130 Mana
Range

Q-Sky High She bends a little while floating a little higher in the air to lash her whips in fan-shaped attack with a 10-degree clockwise rotation after her hit connects she leaps backward to a near by location.

Cost
70/80/90/100/110 Mana
Range

E- Diamond Prisim
Diamond encrusted petals shower upon her allied champion making them reflect magic attacks. It depends how many of her allied members are around as soon as this protective barrier is unleashed it will grant near by allies bonus Armor and Magic resist as well.

Cost
50 Mana
Range

R-Slumber Crescendo Crystalline reels back an illusion of herself is created and this illusion works as a projection which if it contacts the target. Crystalline dashes forward and pounces on her victim while grabbing the target by the neck. she kiss's her target taking health from them and gaining health for herself atop of that, while she is performing this she can't be hit. A circle associated with hearts surround Crystalline if the kiss connects and anyone close enough gets stunned for 2 seconds.

When the kiss ends she leaps back to the spot from where she originally unleashed her spell. If by any chance her spell miss's then Crystalline becomes stunned for 3 seconds.

Deals 175/250/325 (+0.7) magic damage to her enemy

Cost
60/75/90/105/120 Mana
Range

Sweet Charisma

Grants nearby allied champions 20% cool down reduction.

Theme song:: ( just for the hell of it think of this song when you think of her )
http://soundcloud.com/augustomystica...j-mystical-rmx

Dance routine
0:35 to 0:41
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m1EFMoRFvY

DarkestSuccuboss 06-22-2012 06:06 PM

Please feel free to write any critiques you guys may have and not criticisms note that critiques are things that could improve this champion that I might consider editing and not criticize by degrading my work saying " oh shes too semi-nude like must characters" or just ignorant comments.

Thanks!

iRoxas 06-22-2012 06:34 PM

ok so... I'm a bit scared of the range on her Q, 900 is like... the whole freakin middle lane o.O.
Also you should make up a damage per second and a duration for the skill :)
The w has a really short range for a teleporting skill that does nothing else, you should consider making it bigger.
I think the E should be focused on only one champion otherwise she would be able to stop a Nunu's ultimate just with 1 skill lol
overall looks like an awesome idea. I just love the ultimate xD

Qupan, The Elemental (just leaving it here xD)

DarkestSuccuboss 06-22-2012 07:12 PM

This is something that I was worried about. True, the teleport range is way too short. I did it that way so it doesn't sound like she is having her way with ease. I guess it should be at least 500 in range. Darkest Snap I changed it to 750 I think will do fine.

As for her ultimate I am still thinking of a solution. I do not want it to be a copy of Fiddlesticks Drain. Which is why it has a little boost to it. I guesss having enemies around her paralyzed after her kiss ends is a better idea.

iRoxas 06-22-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfamousWabbit (Hozzászólás 25955493)
This is something that I was worried about. True, the teleport range is way too short. I did it that way so it doesn't sound like she is having her way with ease. I guess it should be at least 500 in range. Darkest Snap I changed it to 750 I think will do fine.

As for her ultimate I am still thinking of a solution. I do not want it to be a copy of Fiddlesticks Drain. Which is why it has a little boost to it. I guesss having enemies around her paralyzed after her kiss ends is a better idea.

I really do like the ultimate, its original and it's not op or anything, but you gotta think of the radius on this Darkest Snap. Remember: an average normal range for a basic attack champion is 550. If you put a 750 radius around someone it's still pretty big, I would say 550 or 600 is just good, I don't really know, I'm not a pro, it's just my opinion

The Shard 06-22-2012 08:40 PM

Rating

I wouldnt play her unless cheap :P
But I would give a 6.5/10

DarkestSuccuboss 06-23-2012 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Shard (Hozzászólás 25962873)
I wouldnt play her unless cheap :P
But I would give a 6.5/10

Too bad so sad shes not cheap ahaha DX

I actually payed someone to draw her outfit recently hmmmph!

DarkestSuccuboss 06-23-2012 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iRoxas (Hozzászólás 25956611)
I really do like the ultimate, its original and it's not op or anything, but you gotta think of the radius on this Darkest Snap. Remember: an average normal range for a basic attack champion is 550. If you put a 750 radius around someone it's still pretty big, I would say 550 or 600 is just good, I don't really know, I'm not a pro, it's just my opinion

You might be right but I played with Cass and 750 around 600 is her range so I am thinking along these terms. But, thanks for the review!

DarkestSuccuboss 06-23-2012 02:05 PM

Any other reviews would be awesome

I mean this would be a good idea I mean imagine the possibility of Morgana not being banned anymore cool, no? DX

xJohnyCash 06-23-2012 02:09 PM

looks like morgana lol