League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Bug Reports (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Borderless window bugs. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2262417)

Kuroao 06-22-2012 08:27 AM

Borderless window bugs.

Ever since this recent patch my borderless window mode has been messed up.

- Sometimes the mouse won't be locked to the screen.
- Sometimes I'll only move the mouse an inch on-screen and the map will go flying in any direction..
- When alt+tabbed out, the mouse still controls the map in-game if hovered over the edges of a browser or something (never did this.).
- Most annoying part: every time I load into a game it opens like THIS. Have to use task manager to maximize the screen.

MonkRX 06-22-2012 08:38 AM

+1 on the last issue. (LoL launches off-center)

Its awful.

My setup:
Borderless Windowed @ 2048x1536 (Same as desktop resolution of that monitor)
Triple Monitor Setup
NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GSO on two monitors, integrated ATI 4200 on the last.

Game launches offset towards the left and right, similar as the picture posted by the OP. This is very similar to the previous reported issue of borderless windowed launching offset to the bottom right, off screen.

How to reproduce: Play a game, pray it launches centered. Sometimes it won't. In my case, it was a practice game.

---------------------
Not sure if this is the same issue as the OP (His first issue).

Symptoms: LoL appears to be the "in focus" application (LoL Cursor is shown as opposed to the default white Windows Cursor). However, when attempting to move the mouse to the edges of the screen (to scroll around the map) the borders of the application window are ignored and the mouse flies off screen.

How to reproduce, not 100%:
During loading screen, Alt tab to a different application. Game loads, use the mouse button to regain focus on screen.

This might be patched, since I had this issue only for the previous two patches. But I figure I'd post it anyway since it may be similar to what the OP is experiencing.

Dreamwalker 06-22-2012 09:48 AM

I've also experienced this. I have a dual-screen set up and it will launch in the middle of my two screens instead of just squarely on one

Wally183 06-22-2012 06:13 PM

Same problem as OP with the screen being an inch or so off to the side

Bryan Danger 06-22-2012 06:30 PM

bump

uzbad 06-22-2012 08:51 PM

Same issue. ATI card dual monitor setup. AMD CPU

EzpzGames 06-23-2012 02:03 AM

same problem, i'm a streamer too and I can't stream league anymore do to this. Please fix this.

TripNipChip 06-23-2012 05:18 AM

I too have this issue. The only way I've found to fix this issue as it has only been happening since the patch is to open Task Manager > Right Click "League of Legends (TM) Client" (when the game is loading) > Maximize. Should fix the screen back onto the right dimensions of the screen!

Please Riot Fix.

Hope this helps you guys out!

EzpzGames 06-23-2012 07:47 AM

-.- bump this is serious!

Supericy 06-23-2012 01:00 PM

Same problem, I'm tired of having to play full screen with slow tabbing in and out.

bump!