League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Magnifique Draven (A restaurant thread (semi-open RP)) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2261192)

Ask Drav 06-22-2012 01:13 AM

Magnifique Draven (A restaurant thread (semi-open RP))

10 Attachment(s)
Greetings nameless masses!!! It's the one and only Draven here to tell you about my new restaurant!!

To truly show off to everyone that Draven indeed does it all with style, I will put my skills on the line as I serve you some of the best cuisine Valoran has to offer along with my staff whom I am still looking for because most of them didn't make the "cut" if you know what I mean.

On that last word the power to the whole district Draven is inhabiting shuts down as spotlights shine on Draven's large, over-the-top restaurant. The sign on the building begins to light up as a cache of fireworks erupts in the background. The platform Draven is standing on begins to rise while he does a pose reaching up into the sky. Once he arrives near the top of the sign he readdresses the masses.

So come one and all, to Magnifique Draven, a 5 star dining experience. If you don't like, I don't care because I'm Draven! Also, I'm still looking to expand my staff of chefs, waiters, bakers, etc. so please feel free to apply. Viktor...I'm talking about you...

((so here you can bring your dates or just come to hang out. We also have a bar so If you need to get faced come on down. I'll put on a show (which means people get to watch me throw axes at some poor loser trying to run away from me ) for everyone too. Seating is by time of arrival and if you want to help out, just apply...enjoy!! Also the food is fresh and no, my show prisoners will not be served up in the meals so for you sanitary eaters, don't worry.))
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
EDIT!!! ((I finally got a menu started!!! Still working on desserts however))

Staff:
Viktor, head waiter, mechanic, assistant manager

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...261192&page=15
((Staff, you now have peons to order around, VIKTOR! Read this, it should help you!! ^ ))
Peons:
Twiggy, Receptionist
Weiss, Bartender & Head Peon
Wilhelm, Pastry & Dessert chef
Elsbeth, Pastry & Dessert chef
Dave, Pastry & Dessert chef
12 nameless nubs

Attachment 776350

Attachment 776352

Attachment 776354

Attachment 776355

Attachment 776356

Attachment 776357

Attachment 776358

Attachment 776360

Attachment 776361

Attachment 776362
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
SPECIAL OF THE EVENING!!!

Spiderling Surprise: Draven recently decided to test what spider meat taste like so he journeyed to the dreaded Shadow Isles and brought back a whopper of an arachnid. This particular dish can be seared, or grilled to however you wish. Comes with Living Essence, Fear for a drink, Emumu's Bacon Mushrooms as a side and a Monkey King Salad.

Ask the Herald 06-22-2012 11:35 AM

Viktor appears at the restaurant because apparently his presence was requested by Draven. He wasn't entirely certain what made the executioner even consider him as potential staff, since he was more invested in creating devices that would improve the capabilities of others. ".....I am here for...a....position...?" He sounded uncertain.

Jaykoboy 06-22-2012 11:38 AM

((Shameless. I like it! Why haven't I seen you around more on the forums?))

Jay stumbled in, wearing a tall, white toque. "Hi! I'm here to apply for the chef position! I can make a great flambe! Is that enough? No, it isn't? What do you mean, it isn't? Fine! I quit!" With that, he turned around and stormed out of the restaurant.

After a few seconds, he walked back in, looking over his shoulder quizzically. "Um, who was that guy? And why did he look like me? Meh. Ah well. Can I have the chef position?"

Ask Darěus 06-22-2012 11:44 AM

"I should have seen this coming..." Darius muttered to himself as he looked up at the restraunts entrence. With a sigh, the big and burly general entered the restraunt. "Draven! I need a favor from you, and don't you dare think about turning your older brother down."

Ask Drav 06-22-2012 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask the Herald (Hozzászólás 25919315)
Viktor appears at the restaurant because apparently his presence was requested by Draven. He wasn't entirely certain what made the executioner even consider him as potential staff, since he was more invested in creating devices that would improve the capabilities of others. ".....I am here for...a....position...?" He sounded uncertain.

Ah yes Viktor pefect, you received my, "invitation". Draven quickly puts away a small ax before turning back to Viktor. I need your hextech expertise on helping me run the kitchen. You are needed specifically to help maintain the machinery around here as well as be a waiter.

With 'Jr.' you can bring more entrees to guests that any waiter with two hands can do. We will be able to reduce the wait time for each order with you bringing out food.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaykoboy (Hozzászólás 25919519)
((Shameless. I like it! Why haven't I seen you around more on the forums?))

Jay stumbled in, wearing a tall, white toque. "Hi! I'm here to apply for the chef position! I can make a great flambe! Is that enough? No, it isn't? What do you mean, it isn't? Fine! I quit!" With that, he turned around and stormed out of the restaurant.

After a few seconds, he walked back in, looking over his shoulder quizzically. "Um, who was that guy? And why did he look like me? Meh. Ah well. Can I have the chef position?"

Yes, you come closer. Now show Draven your skills so that I may judge you worthy or cut you down- I mean, give you some helpful advice on what will need improvement. Why? Because I'm Draven.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Darěus (Hozzászólás 25919878)
"I should have seen this coming..." Darius muttered to himself as he looked up at the restraunts entrence. With a sigh, the big and burly general entered the restraunt. "Draven! I need a favor from you, and don't you dare think about turning your older brother down."

If it's anything to do with Miss Blanc, I already have a table set up for you. I'm sure she'll get an invite right about now. Draven quietly hurls an ax with a message taped to it for the deceiver. It flies out of the room and begins making its way towards its destination.

Ask the Herald 06-22-2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Drav (Hozzászólás 25921653)
Ah yes Viktor pefect, you received my, "invitation". Draven quickly puts away a small ax before turning back to Viktor. I need your hextech expertise on helping me run the kitchen. You are needed specifically to help maintain the machinery around here as well as be a waiter.

With 'Jr.' you can bring more entrees to guests that any waiter with two hands can do. We will be able to reduce the wait time for each order with you bringing out food.

"I see...." Viktor suddenly disappears, then reappears in a flash of light much like Urgot's ult, now wearing the typical attire of a waiter - jacket, tie, gloves, the works. Even Viktor Jr. is clad in a white silk glove, though it is making a "moolah" gesture. "Since it is you making this request, I will accept."

Ask Darěus 06-22-2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Drav (Hozzászólás 25921653)
If it's anything to do with Miss Blanc, I already have a table set up for you. I'm sure she'll get an invite right about now. Draven quietly hurls an ax with a message taped to it for the deceiver. It flies out of the room and begins making its way towards its destination.

Darius made to open his mouth but no responce came from it. With a shake of his head, he knew his little brother had had it all planned from the beginning.

"I would have liked to invite her myself but, good looking out with the table set up already." Darius winked at his little brother and then let out a loud laugh.

Ask Drav 06-22-2012 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Darěus (Hozzászólás 25922187)
Darius made to open his mouth but no responce came from it. With a shake of his head, he knew his little brother had had it all planned from the beginning.

"I would have liked to invite her myself but, good looking out with the table set up already." Darius winked at his little brother and then let out a loud laugh.

Draven merely smiles before responding. You of all people should know brother, Draven does it all!

Jaykoboy 06-22-2012 12:58 PM

At Draven's cue, Jay began pulling food out of his cloak. First it was small snacks, like chocolate-covered almonds, but after pulling out a couple of flaky biscuits, he began pulling out a tray of Creme Brulees, a pinaple upside-down cake, a chocolate fondue fountain, and a Baked Alaskan. To finish it off, he pulled out a massive ice sculpture of Draven formed out of nevermelt ice.

TheShadowOfChaos 06-22-2012 01:06 PM

Phantom comes in with a grumbling belly

Are there any open tables for me?