League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I'm getting so angry. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=225467)

Tyhan 08-28-2010 07:32 AM

I'm getting so angry.

But I remember not getting angry at all before using Pantheon.

I need a new champion.

Lord Mathrotus 08-28-2010 07:33 AM

Is that a subtle way to QQ because you can't roll faces with your OP champion anymore?

Or did I miss something...

MidnightCheese69 08-28-2010 07:35 AM

wow for being a community, a lot of players are jerks to other players. Can't we all accept that it's a game and needs to be treated as such?

Tyhan 08-28-2010 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Mathrotus (Hozzászólás 2626567)
Is that a subtle way to QQ because you can't roll faces with your OP champion anymore?

Or did I miss something...

It's a subtle way to say Pantheon is garbage. In fact, he's so bad he is basically just a ****ty Twisted Fate. Does he do some things better than TF? Sure. Do those things matter? Not at all. His harass is probably the best for melee champions. That being said it's garbage compared to any caster's or ranged DPS champion's harass. His stun is so easily dodged, making it put on 12 second cooldown until I can use it again without it ever having done anything, and his HSS only does more damage than normal attacks if your attack speed is below 1. Not to say I specifically focus on attack speed stuff, but anything with armor penetration has attack speed as well. His ultimate will almost never hit anyone without good team co-ordination, and TF's shows where all enemy champions are, AND is faster.

Uccisore 08-28-2010 07:40 AM

I have never gotten angry playing Singed. When I do awesome, and when I do crappy, I'm laughing and going "WEEEEEEEE!" the whole time.

Gorion 08-28-2010 07:40 AM

umadbro

however i don't like the guy either.

Backdoor Brian 08-28-2010 07:44 AM

Undying raaaaaaaaaage

Tyhan 08-28-2010 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azraelith (Hozzászólás 2626679)
Undying raaaaaaaaaage

Coincedentally I have never gotten angry playing Tryndamere. The problem is that he just isn't that fun. Pantheon is fun, but even when I am fed and playing against **** opponents the best I can do is grab that stun before they get to the turret.

IMLOwl 08-28-2010 07:45 AM

Don't worry. There are other OP champs you can half get used to before they get bludgeoned with the nerf bat. The clock's ticking on Ezreal. Hurry up, bro!

Tyhan 08-28-2010 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IMLOwl (Hozzászólás 2626689)
Don't worry. There are other OP champs you can half get used to before they get bludgeoned with the nerf bat. The clock's ticking on Ezreal. Hurry up, bro!

I got Pantheon like 3 days ago. I never used him pre-nerf. I never even played this game with pre-nerf Pantheon. Also my friend got Ezreal first, so he's not really an option.