League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   So i'm on a 19 losing streak... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2243255)

Rykaal 06-19-2012 07:46 PM

So i'm on a 19 losing streak...

Every single time I que up in draft pick, my team is either incredibly stupid, knows nothing of teamwork, are complete noobs, or just trolls. last game most of them had like 14 deaths each. while I only had around 4 as Miss Fortune, and these 19 losses were just in the past 3 days... seems like its week of the idiot in draft pick. and NO I am not going into blind pick until Darius is nerfed to a reasonable champion. Even when I bring some friends. the other 2 players who are randomly put in are bad enough to drag me and my 2 friends down into a loss.

Kooloo Limpah 06-19-2012 07:59 PM

I played only draft for a long time, and I just recently went back to blind pick. While I really dislike blind pick, it seems like people are more willing to play as a team in the blind pick games.

This morning I had a blind pick game with more coordination than some ranked solo queues I've done.

Kooloo Limpah 06-19-2012 08:00 PM

Also, it's very easy to counter darius. Play champions that can kite.
My favorite champion (at the moment :P) is swain, and he can kite darius alllll daaaayy...til he grips and dunks me >.>

Rykaal 06-19-2012 08:11 PM

would Varus be a reliable counter for Darius?

Rykk9 06-19-2012 08:19 PM

to be honest if you lost 19 times already i doubt its your team

Kooloo Limpah 06-19-2012 08:20 PM

I suppose you could put varus top, but that would make it less desirable to have an ad carry on bot lane, which would be confusing to your team

NyStiKx 06-19-2012 08:36 PM

Out of 19 games I would hope you could carry one to the win.

Rykaal 06-19-2012 08:40 PM

well the 19 losses weren't in a row exactly. it was more like 5 losses, 1 win, 10 losses, then another win.
But yeah I did manage to carry a few of those games even though my team were complete morons. most of the games were me as an AD carry, one of my friends support, and another friend tanking.

TeknoWizard 06-19-2012 08:45 PM

Even if you're losing, make sure that you don't become THAT GUY on the losing team. Not saying you do, but we all have those moments. Don't go yelling at the team, or crying in /all chat. Try and see if you can rally the team a bit.

TheWalleh 06-20-2012 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeknoWizard (Hozzászólás 25657452)
Even if you're losing, make sure that you don't become THAT GUY on the losing team. Not saying you do, but we all have those moments. Don't go yelling at the team, or crying in /all chat. Try and see if you can rally the team a bit.

Completely agree. Open communication that is constructive is the best approach. Loosing can be frustrating. 19 straight losses can be infuriating. I'd also recommend taking a day to step away from LoL to mentally regroup. :)